Anyone tried phone sex here..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Clenbut, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I want to know how many people had phone sex with there partner, when they are apart for a long time.
    I had it almost everyday when i was gone for study to a different town.

2. well I'm not one of them!! however whenever I did have my lady friend she was never far away :rolleyes:

3. Yeah. Did the long distance thing for a while, and kind of am now. We were always into domination type of stuff, so that would usually get incorperated: I would call her when I knew she'd be home, but not expecting my call and say: take off your close now, and cum for your master. She would do the same for me.

Sometimes it wasn't d/s and we would just get on the phone and talk dirty to each other, say what we wanted to do to each other as we masturbated.

4. I've done it a few times.

Never did too much for me, but my gf at the time wanted to do it while I was out of town. It was fun I guess.

5. i never did it with my girl, only on phone sex lines and it was good for me....

6. I did a lot with my girl, and we become so addicted that we tried it even i was in the same town.

7. #8 Mason420, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuck that! maybe if you didn't have a ride or something.. or else I'm walkin!

8. The people who never tried this, cant comment on this because you cant feel the pleasure of it, i have gone through this and i know how exciting it is, try it guys it will be a great adventure for all of you.

9. It's over rated and very embarrassing if you get caught in the act.

Just sayin' :eek:

10. used to do it with 1 of my exes when we couldnt meet up n need some relief

11. Yes, but minimum chances of it, because you can use an headphone for the phone, and then you have to talk quite slowly.

12. I wouldn't call it "sex" it's def not as satisfying Her saying so many dirty things but you can't do any of them physically. Ya know?

It's kind of awkard too, you have to be in sync together.

13. Yes, but the receiver kept getting stuck in my ass !

14. I took a slightly greater risk I suppose by indulging whilst working on the reception at an hotel. :rolleyes: It was at least the night shift. :p

:laughing: