Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Tried 'Master Kush'?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StillBlazing123, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Has anyone tried the original Snoop Doggs' Master Kush?
    One of the strains I really want to try to see if it's quite as good as Snoop Dogg himself, every review i've seen online has made it seem amazing.

Just wondered has any one ever tried this?

2. Yes, heavy indica, couch lock strain. Definitely will kick your ass. The hybrid strain MK Ultra is one of my favorites of all time.

3. what about MILF weed, ever tried that? snoop dogg named it himself! loool

4. Well it won the cannabis cup multiple times so I'm assuming its really good

5. master kush destroyed me when i moved to a diferent province, i bought 2gs, 1g of master kush and 1 g on the frostiest trainwreck i have ever seen in my life of my brand new dealer

the master kush would make you sit on your couch for a good 3-4 hours munching away until you pass out and wake up at 11:30 at night wondering WTF happend lol

6. Ya know, master kush was the one strain that didn't get me high.

7. Yeah, if you actually get it from a grower or a dispensary, but if your dealer claims to have it, and he doesn't have legit strains often at all, then he's bullshitting you with the name to make it more exotic and appealing to make you buy it.

8. i know this post is old as fuck, but i just picked up some Master Kush today, looking forward to trying it out a bit later. looks and smells great

9. Master Kush is amazing always heard about it then finally smoked it a few months back ,had me coach lockd .

IS it really a snoop dogg strain tho ?

10. I don't mind this thread from the dead, specifically for the reason that master kush is awesome. one of my favorite strains, so for my most recent pickup I bought an ounce of this just for myself.

11. I find dealers bullshit more often about having blue dream than master kush. I feel like blue dream is the most often bulshitted-about strain

12. I've bought masterkush at the greenhouse, liked the lemon kush better.

13. yum masterkush..

i'm also a huge fan of headband.

14. Had mk wax at local dispensary. Doesn't taste as good as other waxes like super frost , sour og honeycomb or any others I recently had, although it was superior in quality to others just didn't have good taste and terpenes. I'd go with og kush over anything

15. Love MK, but throwing it into a salad with Silver Haze was one of the best decisions I ever made.

16. I am growing pineapple chunk can anyone tell me what to expect from this strain

17. billy Cameron check out the Marijuana cultivation part of the just scroll all the way down lots of great information

18. #18 Skepsis, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    Got me some Master Kush right now! Some great weed, one of the best medicinally IMO. Sorry my picture is not better quality :(

[​IMG]

19. Just picked up some master 30 min ago...has my boy flying. Can't smoke it tonight though, got an essay due tmrw

20. I have not tried master kush but I just fiished apineapple chunk you should not be disapointed it is really good weed but it stinks bad so make sure you use appropriate carbon filter or you will be sorry.I am now starting some purple kush from bcseedking can not wait and some northern lights x skunk#1 from crere seeds if anyone knows anything about this strain please leave a message it will be greatly appreciated.