anyone tried lowryder?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 187kid, Aug 5, 2009.

1. #1 187kid, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    i've been wanting to try growing auto-flowering seeds for a while, and this lowryder strain has caught my eye. its supposed to only grow no more than a foot tall and grows from seed to bud in eight weeks. its exactly what im hoping for, but i just wanted to know if anyone has tried growing this or smoking this. positivies/negatives?

Buy Lowryder (Lowrider) Marijuana Seeds straight from Amsterdam

any help would be appreciated, im still only a grom at growing

EDIT: also can you do LST and topping since there really is no vegetative stage? i mean it starts flowering at 3-4 weeks, so would it be possible to do topping during this time?

2. I think the best thing would be to experiment i Dont see why you wouldnt be able to top em. Might I suggest the Diesel Lowryder seeds. Buddy of mine grew those one summer and had some dank bud in just a few weeks.

3. yeah i was wondering if the smoke was good too, because what im getting from my friend now is crap.

thanks for the input

4. It's comparable to NYC Diesel I dont know if you're familar with the strain but its one of my favs.

5. i've smoked regular diesel, idk if it was nyc, just what my connect told me.

6. Lowrider cant be comparable with NYCD.
    NYCD is top class for lowrider.

Lowrider is weak potency plant,like any other ruderalis.

7. #7 strictlykush, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    I dont always judge a bud on potency, it smoked great and smelled amazing. Lowryder diesel is really good bud for a few weeks of growing not saying it's the best. Plus its crossed with NYCD so I think it can be comparable.

8. as long as it gets you high, ill try and grow it. if anything i can just leave it in a jar for a few weeks.

9. Get the diesel ryder if you're going to a lowryder and good luck with your grow.

10. well, if you say so ... its good for me if is good for you.