Anyone tried extacy?

Discussion in 'General' started by wethepeople20, Dec 8, 2006.

1. my friends were big into it and they had pure E one time and i tried it for the first time and it was nuts! i thought i was going to die then i had the huge urge of happiness once the drug was wearing off, im curious if 'E' is up there with the strong drugs? i will never do it again but if someone could handle e could they handle heroin and lcd?

2. ive jigged my fair amount of times...pure xtc powder i assume you mean pure mdma..as far as a strong drug i would say so....never done heroine but lsd i handled fairly easy...be careful with the wonderful drug xtc it can be very addicting..

3. this is the whole point of why i made this thread, cause e was the hardest drug iv tried, tried it once wanted it again but refused i only stick with pot. and i was curious what e was ratedd on the scale prob comes in 3rd as worse drug, meth is the worse then heroin and maybe coke then e lol

4. xtc is cool if you use it recrational..but thats the problem its like one of the best feelings in the world...hard to not want to try it again....meth and herione are deff. worse in my opinion....just be smart and all is good.....

5. X is bomb, without a doubt, but it has its downsides and side effects. Every person reacts diffrently to every drug so there is no way of being able to judge how you would handle heroin or acid. There entirely diffrent kinds of drugs with entirely diffrent effects. Read up on erowid...ALOT before you try anything harder than x

6. ive tried heroine a few times when i lived in miami never shot up or anything id just get a lil 1/2 gram of black tar and put it on my bowls it was alot like opium just a lil more euphoric i like X more though and find it more addicting than black tar

7. x is probly the only "common" drug i havent tried
    just never really got a connection for it i guess,never tried to really...but someday i wouldnt mind testing out some mdma/mda

8. This is me at a rave after having a gram of mdma and two smurf x tablets.

Mad night !

I wouldent recomend anyone having mdma before trying tablets first.

Attached Files:

9. Ima tell you like everyone else is E is fun bont dont get hooked, before you pop one count how many times you wanna do it then stop for a year I did 5-6 then stopped for a year then did two more the next year. Gonna pop six this year form March to June then I think im done with E maybe!:devious:

10. Im one of the few people i know that havent tryed it, I refuse to.

If i ever do it, I wanna know its pure MDMA. And only one person i trust enough for that. And hes super pricey. So it jus doesnt seem worth it to me. Seen many people go on bad benders, And i know i would aswell. So i dont.

11. Same.

E ain't for me!

12. amen to that.

13. i never really had an urge to do e as i heard it's effects will make me the opposite of what i am in real life (my friend's words).

although my interest is piqued after my last dxm trip 2 weeks ago.

14. ok for any one looking to do X, make sure you are ready for it. not cuz you are gonna trip out or anything, i mean you will but it really isnt as hardcore as everyone says. for one yes it will raise your body temp like a degree or 2 and that is ok for some people. i have been to like 40 or 50 raves and i have witnessed 2 people die from a mix of X and heroin. so please dont make that mistake. in order to keep yourself from dehydrating, the whole day before you attempt to roll, drink orange juice, then cranberry juice. they both have a lot of antioxidants and shit that are good for you and plus it will make you feel good. and eat a decent amount of proteins. then when you take it. drink nothing but ice water. it will cool you down. but dont go over board on the water cuz you can litterally flush your system out of the nutrients you got from the juices and the protein. then you die. so be careful. then after that make sure if its your first time that you have a buddy or a sitter or in the rave buiness we like to call them Rave Dads or Moms. they party too but they are more experienced and know how to take care of you even while they are fucked up. when you drink water only take a few sips to wet your throat. if its your first time, dont mix shit. never mix laboratory drugs with alcohol. you have a higher risk of death. and dont become addicted to it. you will find yourself in a world of shit if you take it more than twice a month. brain damage. sweat glands start to malfunction and you can dehydrate faster. make sure you have something to suck on cuz your teeth will hurt if you grind them real hard. you may think you wont do it but you will cuz it feels good, and with light sticks. hell go all out. i love them.
    i have found that X isnt a great drug for me cuz i have problems in my life that i need to deal with sober and when you feel all euphoric like this makes you feel, then you start to come down after a few hours and then you get depressed cuz you start to not feel so great and you start to think about shit and sometimes being alone with your thoughts when coming down can be a bad thing.
    al in all be carefull with the shit. Acid isnt as bad. drink cranberry juice when you do it cuz it will get into your system more thouroughly.

15. im e'd up right now i love it

16. +rep on the info

i was going to bring a gallon jug of water with me when i try it.

17. my first real Xperience I was drinking Captain Morgan didnt really drink it like that just two or three shots but the next day I drunk the whole bottle due to the depression you have the next day. The other time I did it I had beer which is really good when you roll but like before I only drank like three cans then finished the rest of the 12 pack on the comedown. FYI after my three beers or shots wateva I drank plenty of OJ and water while I was peaking. P.S all this talk about X is making me wanna pop again but no keep it kosher three more months;)

18. I've done X around 20 times, and I will probably not ever do it again because I've gotten what I wanted out of it and I don't feel like making my brain look like swiss cheese. You just need to trust the person that you are getting it from so that you don't end up with some meth bombs or just random pills.

I think that everyone should experience ecstasy at least once, because the love that it makes you feel for the rest of the world is unbelievable. It truly breaks down all your barriers and opens your mind so that you can see past all of the generalizations that we usually make about people and see them for who they are. I feel that everyone is a good person deep down inside and ecstasy will really bring that out in people. It really is an incredible drug, but you need to treat it with respect just like any other substance should be treated.

EDIT: Actually, I won't say that everyone should try it once ... but I mean - if you are a rational person and you aren't weak minded then I think you should try ecstasy out to see what the world is like when you are feeling completely blissful. That is my reason for trying any drug though, to see the world through another perspective.

19. anyone remember the show "that's my bush"? there was one episode where good ole dubbya took some e. that episode was hillarious.

20. i forgot to mention, you shouldnt have sex while on X because when you are feeling so sensitive to every thought as it is, you dont need to have sex top it off, then your regular sober sex will never seem the same. and you will feel like he/she isnt good enough, then it leads to bad relationships.
    Remember, flies spread disease, keep yours closed.