Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone tried chugging 100mg CannaPunch?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ColoRAD0420, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Anyone here ever tried chugging a 100mg CannaPunch or equivelent drinkable edible? My tolerance is through the roof, I smoke about 1-1.5g of concentrates a day. Just looking to see what the experience is and if I should go for two instead. Thanks.

2. I'd chug one, then sip on another! Have fun, mate. I've never been lucky enough to have a drinkable edible, unless I make it myself.

3. We routinely make hash tincture and I'll use as much as a 1/4 ounce of the mix in my bottled beverage.. Leaves a bit of hash residue in the bottle but it hits really fast and hard.. Can just fire an eyedropper or two under your tongue for an almost instant hit.. Be sure to use drinking grade grain alcohol for this..

[​IMG]

A 2 ounce dropper bottle.. 2 grams of decarbed kief (160 micron dry ice ) 2 ounces high proof drinking grade grain alcohol.. 151 proof in this case 190 proof if your state-country sells it.. Shake well before use.. Strain if desired I don't bother..
    Can use decarbed bud at a much lower strength..
    What I make would be classed as a Golden Hash Dragon..
    A fast bud wash of Decarbed is a Golden Dragon
    Fast wash no decarb = Green Dragon.. Useful for cancer treatments and low psychoactive properties

BNW

4. #4 Quantary, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    No but I've had only 70 mg of THC from other edibles (Cheeba Chews) which were called a quad dose and it was about 3 times more than I was used to.

Vaping concentrates or smoking from an oil rig though ups your tolerance a lot. You could probably handle 100 mg, I would stop there, unless you are used to the effects of a massive THC surge into your bloodstream. 100 mg is a lot for most people.