Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone tried AMSTERDAM HAZE?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oscaar, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Not sure if this is in the right section but I can't seem to find much info on a strain called AMSTERDAM HAZE.

I'm looking to have a go at my first scrog and even though it's a sativa this strain has got me pretty interested.

"Amsterdam Haze is a next generation Sativa with massive yields and a super clear psychoactive effect. The strain is very high in THC with extremely low levels of CBD. The result is a long lasting high that won't leave you tired or lethargic. Amsterdam comes into its own in terms of yield rivalling strains like Big Bud and THC Bomb. It grows well indoors or out and will withstand cold or mountainous climates. Amsterdam Haze is an excellent mixture of strength yield and taste. THC tops 20%."

Just like to see if anyone has tried it and what they thought of it?

Oscaar