Anyone Tried Amico Sweet Palm Wraps?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TwistDutchezzz, Aug 4, 2009.

1. My preferred method of smoking has always been a blunt over anything. Only complaint I have though is I have to smoke the tobacco. I was bored as hell today and I came across these wraps:

[​IMG]

Apparently these wraps contain NO TOBACCO!

Now, I usually don't fuck with blunt wraps at all, but this has got me a little intrigued. Anyone ever used them? How did they smoke? What about the taste? Is it really a better alternative or just a head shop novelty item?

2. I had one a long time ago if I remember correctly and thought it sucked

3. Do normal blunt wraps usually have tobacco?

4. ^^^
    Yeah, the leaf/wrap is always made out of tobacco.

5. im pretty sure all "blunt wraps" are tobacco free
    cigarillos on the other and are wrapped with tobacco leaf
    (swishers, phillies, dutchies....)

6. its tobacco paper... they pulp the leaves and press them into paper. the outer leaf on like a green game is a tobacco leaf infused with oils and flavorings.

7. dude, its probably some alternative thats like 10x worse than tobacco. dont even bother with them.

8. my question is why hate on tobacco?

next time you're super baked, smoke a cigarette. that shit feels good.

9. they are actually quite great! I had my first last night and 3 of us hotboxed on the way to a sex shop at 1 in the morning and we were blitzed. It is ALOT cooler smoke than smoking from a normal blunt (albeit cigarillos like phillies/swisher, blunt wraps, whatver). The leaf is a real natural palm leaf (no toxins like blunt wraps which have glues and toxic tobacco). On top of that, it has a builtin filter (has paper around it though but it's the white paper roaches are made from since the beginning of time) but the filter is made from a corn cob... and it actually DOES cool the smoke down (and it's filtered so nomore messy tar on your fingers or lips) . They burned better than I thought they would, and I didn't even taste the palm leaf, I tasted the weed.. which sucked because it was reggie and it tasted horrid. we had a joint of it but it was juicy jay so it tasted decent (just to let you know how the palm leaf doesn't take away from the flavor).

wooow that is alot of text... I am blizted off trainwreck but im sure u can tell lol . Buy one and try them they are veeery cheap. I got mine from EDIT (as no shop carries them here sadly).

happy toking! :smoking::wave:

10. Actually, Baalpeteor is right-on with his assessment of our product. The filter cools the smoke and does not affect the flavor of your favorite smoking blends. In fact it enhances the flavor! Our Amico Sweet Palm Tubes are pre-rolled and 100% tobacco-free. There's nothing else like Amico tubes, anywhere. Some of our customers have said we have the "fine-wine" of blunt tubes. The leaf is our trade secret. They are hand-rolled from all natural palm leaf grown in very remote regions of Asia. Each pack comes with an injector tool (wooden poking stick). Stuffing is little more work than rolling but I can assure you the resulting smoke is very exotic, tasty, and smooooth. Your friends will say, "hey, these are nice, where did you get these tubes?" The last few years we have been concentrating on sales in Europe but very soon you'll see them in USA convenience stores and gas stations. The demand is due to the overwhelming taxation especially in the State of Florida. 80% blunt wrap tax in Florida, but NOT with our product! That's right, Amico Sweet Palm Tubes are NON-TAXABLE in all 50 States (tobacco-free). We also distribute them all over the world. Currently for sale in the Netherlands, Germany, England, New Zealand, Chile. Contact us at ZiggymartDOTcom or SweetpalmDOTcom for more details. Territories are still open. Also available in smaller quantities for retail sale to consumers via our Ziggymart website.

Attached Files:

11. advert^^^

but good post anyway...