ANyone to join me in NYC to protest the RNC?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Prosthetist, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Is anyone here willing to join up with me to protest the Republican National Convenion in New York City from August 30-September 2. It might just be our last chance to speak our collective mind against the dangers awaiting if the Bush/Cheney/Ashcroft regime were to win/steal/suspend the election in November. If we stand as one, our will be done.

2. Just wondering...

Why would you protest the convention???
    All the other parties are allowed to have theirs, why not the Republicans???

Even if they did pick that retarded little monkey to be their candidate...

3. There should be a rule that in order to be president you must have an IQ above 50. Needless to say there isn't and Bush is our president...

I'd join you but it's the day after I head west for college. Have fun though

4. Thehy really Need to legalize WEEEED!!!

5. I'm pretty sure most of us agree with you.

6. I will Join U..I will give u the number to reach me..so u can hit me up before hand so i know where to meet u..and once i get some more cash to go with..I spend almost all of it on herb..But SOunds good

and why the republicans..because the Dem..are more easier on weed...althought kerry said he supports legalization he hasnt spoke about it on.. CNn or anywhere major to reach big part of america so i bet he wont come thru..

But i down for tell a Bush and A Dick to quit Fuckin Around..And GIve us what we want

7. Here we go. Don't tell me you support that lying sack of shit kerry? Do you even keep up with the campain? He has been caught lying about several things. Im only going to scratch the surface here but nobody whether it's bush, kerry or anyone else is going to make the world perfect. Dont protest. Simply be involved in your party. You should want people to vote FOR your candidate. Not AGAINST the other runner. :rolleyes:

8. I would be glad to join ya but im in hawaii and only 18. If theres any other way I could help I would certainly do so. Just hit me up with anything that I can do to be part of this.

AllBlind420

9. or you're 18 but can't afford the ticket.

10. Ya sorry, maybe I can bum sum off u?

11. Oh palease.... your man is in power and its HIM right now that has fucked up things, keeps things fucked up, and many PROTEST BUSH.... this isn't about politics or KERRY...its about protesting and standing up for what you believe in or FIGHTING WHAT YOU HATE.... and if you think BUSH SUCKS AND YOU HATE BUSH than that is your INALIENABLE RIGHT to protest that 'redneck agenda' party of fat pigs... it don't mean you are a democrat and it don't mean you like kerry....

Frankly, you sound like a fascist... fascists say 'don't protest'.... fascists say 'you must support our President in times of war'.... fascist change the issue of BUSH SUCKING to talk about some other suckwad named Kerry....yet, BUSH STILL SUCKS... the BIG ONE too....

12. Bush lied about WMD... either that or he was just stupid... either way the dumb bastard went to war on FALSE INTELLIGENCE DATA.... HA HHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA....

Ahh... so because Kerry was lying some stupid thing, than its okay for Bush to lie.... cute... real cute....

13. has any1 ever thought that president bush acts the way he does so common americans can relate insted of be confused by big words?> lol just a thought but i think thats sorta what hes doin while i dont really like kerry either i'd like to see someone who will legalize mj in office even if he says hes going to kerry might not pull through which i bet will happen

14. To call bush a liar, you would have to call britian, russia liars. We acted on their intelligence. You would have to call Kerry and Edwards liars because they were on the senate intelligence committee, even though they were never there.

Bush didnt lie, Based on the intelligence we had we acted. Kerry has stated he wouldnt change his vote, even based on what we know now.

Kerry however, becasue of polical pressure to win the DEM. nomination, voted against funding the troops he voted to send to war.

Going on incorrect information isnt lieng. At the time, everyone though it was true, and lets look at the facts

Saddam killed alot of people
    Saddam was able to produce serin and mustard gas and anthrax.
    He had developed them, all he had to do was basicly turn the factory back on and he could contiune to produce them.
    We have found enough serin gas to kill half a million people, in 15 yr old shells. Terrorist do not need expensive shells to carry this gas, and they were left over from when he used it on the Kurds. 1/2 a million sounds like mass distruction to me.
    Saddam ignored sanctions, shot at aircraft, killed his own people.
    The world is better with him gone
    We are trying to set up a pro american govt in a vry infulential country to the coutries that do not like us.

Hmmm Sounds like we did the right thing to me.

Stupid thing, kerry lied about his own fellow troops in vietnam. People were killed and tortuered based on his testamony. Kerry has admited to commiting war crimes. I dont think those are stupid things.

"Kerry on his fellow troops
    "There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down. And I believe that the men who designed these, the men who designed the free fire zone, the men who ordered us, the men who signed off the air raid strike areas, I think these men, by the letter of the law, the same letter of the law that tried Lieutenant Calley, are war criminals. ""
    John Kerry, NBC's "Meet the Press" April 18, 1971

Also check out this book he wrote. http://johnkerrythenewsoldier.blogspot.com/