Anyone think this is a good idea for a career in the medical marijuana industry?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by panda42o, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Ok so me and my girlfriend were talking about possible things we could do in the future, like college and career stuff like that. she already knows what she wants to do and i sorta didn't and i am very interested in the marijuana industry. I was thinking maybe i could learn to go to Oaksterdam and learn to grow pot then learn to make it into edibles. i would then possible sell them to dispensaries in California.

Does anyone know anything about all that. like Oaksterdam, and edibles.

please help im very interested in it.

2. hah; go for it dude but that sounds kinda like the low end way to go. you could fucking learn to make edibles; get a medical card- grow, make edibles and sell that to a dispensary. you don't need to go to a college to make good food... i know they do that hands on education program with it but I don't think a lot of the people that sell to dispensaries have their college degree in marijuana.

like honestly you should do something more business style where you are the one in charge of the people cooking shit and the people growing shit

3. Oaksterdam is just a money maker for the most parts. Save your money and just read up on books or the internet on how to grow, then do trial and error!!

It's a decent idea to do that but remember, once marijuana is legalized that would become useless. So I would not plan to make a "career" out of it..

Woulden't be bad to have a sidejob but you would not believe the number of people that grow for dispensaries and how competitive it actually it

4. Listen....You could learn to grow FUKIN GREAT WEED on this site and sites like this(not telling OP to go elsewhere by the way) without paying all this money to go to some "weed college" even tho it's there. Mostly EVERYONE on here will be more than willing to help you to achieve that.

Don't be stupid when the info is available for free. Not just free but these guy are willing and here to help you on how to grow, That's all, It's not to take business away from Oaksterdam or anything. This is the MAIN MAIN MAIN site I learned from. That's all i'm sayin. Good luck and the best to you

5. Sounds like a good idea man, wokring with something you love. Hows California's dispensary game looking. Here in denver they are like starbucks almost one on every corner.

6. Just remember anything is possible if you put your mind to it, good luck by the way..i too want to get in medical marijuana business in southern cali.

7. It's amazing how unrealistically a young mind works.