Anyone think there will be cops at the 4:20 showing of Pineapple Express?

Discussion in 'General' started by agent0064life, Aug 5, 2008.

1. I usually blaze outback during the previews after we get our seats and thats always worked well for me.

2. i'm going to the midnight showing tonight at the drive-in.

seems ideal to me :D

3. my showtime starts at 445...MAJOR sesh at 420 and then stroll into the movie

4. They have a 4:30 show for me. That means bong hits in the parking lot!

5. Yeah I'm gonna be staking out the theatre all day

6. im almost certain that there won't be any cops.

7. I always smoke before I go to the movies.

8. take some firecrackers dude and eat like 1 during the previews and another durin the middle of the movie

9. nowdays i make firecrackers whenever i go to movies. eat them one hour before the movie starts and your high will kick in at the right time. its so much better than blazing mad bowls and coming down right when the previews end. also firecrackers keep you higher long after the movie ends and you can leave your bowl at home so you dont have to worry about cops n the drive back!!!!

10. unfortunatly that DONT have anything better to do than ruin innocent people's lives :[

11. what ARE firecrackers?

12. all you need is real peanut butter (oily, no low fat types) crackers and bud (a grinder helps if you have one)

put some peanut butter on a cracker, than sprinkle .3 of grinded bud on it, put peanut butter on the next cracker, make it a sandwich (cracker w/pb on top of the cracker with peanut butter and weed). wrap it airtight in tin foil.

Make how ever many you want.

cook it at 320 degrees for 23 minutes.

Keep in mind it can take up to two hours to really start hitting you and i would recommend eating around .6 your first time . the high is very lazy and lasts long so you shouldnt use firecrackers when you wanna be productive but they're amazing for movies.

:)smoking:high off a firecracker from 6 hours ago, hope that all makes sense)

EnjOy

13. Blazing a tulip joint of Grape Ape before and some dry piece bowls of the Juicy fruit I got in the very back row.

14. Well luckily the stoner comedy part of the movie is the first half (so i've read) and the second half is the violent action part. So maybe its not so bad that the high from smoking before hand will only last you halfway through.

15. Dude there is CONSTANTLY one or more cops at the local theater close to me... On special occasions like the permere of a movie there will definitly be at least 2 cops...

Last time I saw batman on the weekend it came out and there were 2 cops walking all up and down the lines to the movies... I was high as hell wearing my aviators so they couldn't see my eyes... I probably looked stupid as hell cuz it's dark as fuck in the halls and everything.... hard to see with shades lol... I also has my sack on me that I forgot to leave in the car so....

Anyways, I don't advise smoking in the theaters... I've brought beers in and drank those, but smoking.... somebody will definitely see the light or the flicker of the bic... Shit, they'll even smell it and you'll get either kicked out or busted... Smoke before, right before you go in and you'll be golden.

My 2 cents.... MOTHA FUCKAS :wave:

16. I don't think the cops in my town really care, but edibles sounds like a good ass idea. Don't risk getting caught with a one hitter or smoking in the theater, just make some brownies or firecrackers.

17. man... people actually do that?

i usually smoke in the parking lot before movies but never actually in it...

such a dumb thing to do.... but i have to try it D:

18. I wouldn't smoke in the theater. That's a little too ballsy for me. Besides, that's what drive-ins are for.

19. no chance man
    just smoke up at the crib right before you leave for the theatre