Anyone think there should be a Pet section?

Discussion in 'General' started by Guadalope, Jan 28, 2011.

1. I feel like GC is missing a Pet Section, throw it under Life Style Living or what ever, section or it's own.

2. Sounds like a good idea to me. Ask for advice, show pictures, pet buying guides, tips and what not.

3. i think threads in other sections are enough; doesn't seem like the type of thing that would get much traffic and really be worth it. just my opinion.

4. What I really thought GC was missing was a Library section for all the book lovers, right now everyone has to resort to the "anyone reading any good books?" thread.

I even started a petition and got like 50+ "signatures", but... to no avail.

Oh well, I think it's a good idea but I also think the moderators probably have more important things to worry about than adding new categories. I S'pose

5. yes! i agree! animals can get high, so they should be included! :)

6. Thats one of the reasons there isnt a pet section right there ^^^

But I dont see that many people talkin about pets so for me i think general is enough to cover the demand

-:smoke:

7. what do you mean?... ): ...

i was at my friends house, hotboxing in their room. The dog wanted to come in, so we started smoking, and the dog just sat near my friend, staring for ages, and dogs are normally active, like they have their mouths open and move around lol :)

8. Its against forum rules to talk about getting animals high.

Just tryin to save ya some trouble man :smoke:

9. Yup, that rule is why we wont have that section. I can already see a bunch of people posting about getting their pets high.

I would like that section to exist, but for the same reason we cant talk about other drugs, people will probably keep breaking the rules

10. Yeah me too.... I was looking for the book section then saw there was none... kinda disappointing

11. I concur. Books really deserve their own section.

12. oh fuck! i didnt know it was illegal!! shit...ok .. ): will i get ban?

they do btw, they have cannabinoid receptors, saw it in a documentary (;

13. Only if you keep talking about it

14. Definitly. But the get pets high thing should be bolded in red when you click on the link. saying that haha

15. ^ this i would be good with it as a section but we need to get that point across in a big way first