Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone think the WWE is coming back full throttle?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I mean, I stopped watching wrestling in the early 2000's , but now The Rock has returned, Triple H vs The Undertaker is going down at WrestleMania, and Stone Cold is returning tonight on RAW....Damn son!

2. Negative. You're still missing stone cold Steve Austin. Anyways the whole thing is a farce now, a failing opera if you will. I used to love watching it and having my dad record royal rumble and wrestle mania but i doubt well get even a fraction of the awesomeness back.

But to each his own

3. you suck at reading...what does my last sentence say?

4. Honestly, even if they come back it won't be the same. THey're all washed up and old now. They'll just be running back and forth slowly and only be able to do clotheslines and leg drops and random punching and kicking like Hulk Hogan in his later years.

5. haahh maybe, but if your a fan of the old wrestling days its still sick to see those dudes come back and do a couple more matches, even though UFC is better :)

6. This is wrasssslin

[​IMG]

7. Lol whoops. But Steve Austin ain't the Steve Austin he used to. He's probably a guest ref or something along those lines. I was bummed when he stopped "stunnering" everyone. I do recall he stone cold stunnerd the entire cast of raw or something and it was truly an epic sight to see.

8. you want wrestling? visit the high school gym

you want rasslin? well its not coming back... the target audience has changed and the age group has changed... before it was targeted towards teens and young adults with all the swearing and the suck it and crazy storylines and puppies lol but now that younger kids watch it like younger teens they have made everything for kids it seems... john cena will never be a superstar in my book only bc he seems like a kid's superstar... the real badasses were during the attitude era austin rock triple h mankind undertaker all these guys were badass and during the golden era it was still dope but not as popular during hogan and macho man and hbk and bret hart... there are so many superstars to name but in short... rasslin is dead, it is never coming back, the era is over... i miss it, sometimes i watch old events just for olds sakes

9. tldr, Wrestling is gay.

10. Wrestling.:laughing:

11. no dude its wrestlemania season, once thats over it will cool off again and get gay. i used to watch wrestling all the time when i was like 10-16 but now its just the same old shit over and over......btw im just wondering what this has to do with weed...just asking

12. i was gonna say the same thing about it being Wrestlemania season and everything, and with about the weed too but realized, as I watch RAW, the only way to get through it is baked, and thats before, and after lol

13. I don't watch WWE anymore really. Only when they come to town. They're product really died down. Maybe I'll watch it high and the matches would seem better lol.

14. I used to like wrestling when I was younger. Then I found out it is fake.

15. hate to say it but cage fighting/ufc has replaced that fake shit :smoke:

16. Yeah I am the same way, I used to watch wwf back in the day in the day and then I figured out how the business works. I still like the rock, the undertaker, kane, hulk hogan, ect ect all the old skool wrestlers. This new skool shit they got going on I just cant get into.

17. used to watch it when i was oh, around 8. i have grown up.

18. the last wrestlemania i really went wild for was wrestlemania 17..

19. I really hope not... I can only handle so much Randy Savage for one lifetime

20. Pretty much this right here, lol.
    UFC is always fun though :eek:.