Anyone think cell phones suck?

Discussion in 'General' started by Space_and_Time, Mar 1, 2014.

1.      It seems like everywhere I go and everything I do I am like always connected to the world through my cell phone. Don't get me wrong I like texting my friends and staying in touch with people through social media, but sometimes I just want to be disconnected from everything. The simple solution is don't use your phone, but we live in a world where if your friends can't reach you on your phone they assume somethings wrong or that you are ignoring them. Its like now since cell phones have become so popular we have an obligation to stay in such close touch with people by always using our phones. 
        The worst part about this whole system of cell phones and just about everyone using them is once you do get together with people, half of them don't care about what you are doing and just sit there on their phones. I want to chill and have authentic human experience with these people and converse about life, while all they want to do is check their social media(s). Does anyone feel this way about cell phones? I mean I love my iPhone but I know when to put it down and just have a good time. 

2. I completely understand what you are saying. People are always glued to a screen whether it's a phone or computer and when they come face to face, they don't even talk as much. It's kinda straining the real life experience and it's bad to lose actual face to face convos with people.

3. Its all part of the plan bro. Do like my friend and just drop the line. If people wanna contact you, they know where to find you.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

4. I feel ya. Throughout High School I went without a phone and people would look at me funny. Now that I got one I'm always listening to music, and mindlessly browsing apps. I liked having to talk to people in person rather than texting.

5. Exactly 

Its like everyone's in their own little world inside their cell phone. Only thing we can do at this point is stay united through the ganj :smoke:

6. I hate it when im out and people just sit on their fucking phones. So rude other than that though nah I love my phone how else could I browse GrassCity on the go ;)

sent from under mi sensi tree

maybe your friends tweet while hanging out with you is because you're a boring fuck?

8. I'm reading this on my phone....

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

9. No need for the unneeded hate dude, the only real boring people at the end of the day are short tempered idiots like yourself.  :bongin:

10. I didnt have a cell with service for a while and it was nice, used our wifi when I wanted to though. Just got a phone again a few days ago.

Really gets on my nerves when my family gets together and they're all sitting around on phones, not talking to each other. Or when my Aunt blabs on and on about their new technology like anyone actually gives a fuck. Shut the fuck upppp.

11. sorry i didnt want you to get offended, maybe im an idiot but im not boring or short tempered. your insults are stupid

12. To be fair, your insult was pretty stupid too.

Lol

yea so? you want some too?

14. Lol take a chill pill buddy. Wooo-sahhh

15. No one "wants some". Why are you so confrontational this is a website of peace and love

16. Yeah it's so annoying when someone just sits there on their fucking phone the whole time. Like i can understand checking a text or something, but how about talking or something like a regular human being lol. Everyone is so dependent on their phones these days it's ridiculous.

wtf? a chill pill? that's against the rules!

hah i bet you would like to know why im confrontational

what, are you gay for me? are you sure you can handle this dick?

18. I'd suggest you leave this thread at the risk of making yourself look like more of an ass than you already have

19. *Sigh* as if you've never heard the expression...

I know you're just trying to pull some funnies and get a few likes, but you're just coming off as immature this time.

Anywho. Have a good day. :wave:

Proceed to the topic,

20. wait are you really kicking me out? i thought we were joking about?