Anyone that use to be anti weed but now smokes?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by adlersummers90, May 4, 2019.

1. I use to be against cannabis and didnt think it should be legal I Thought it caused major health problems Lol i know seems silly I Had friends tell me that its not what i thought it was and then i researched and found out that weed isnt this bad evil thing i thought it was. what are your stories? Where you anti Weed at one point? What made you change your mind and you decided to try it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I never liked the idea of smoking weed. I HATE the smell of burning weed. I enjoy growing it though. I don't partake in it, never have.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Thats interesting you never once tried a vape or edible even?

4. WHAT?

5. I Grow tobacco plants. i sometimes smoke cigars but tobacco is a cool looking plant so i grow it for fun or roll up cigars for guests that come over.

6. Growing weed but not smoking it. Keep in mind I'm high right now. Having trouble understand it.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. Never

8. My longtime best friend was always a stern opponent and although he still doesn’t use it he is for making it legal. I was completely amazed since we had discussed it many times over the years. I figure if he changed his tune there is hope after all.

9. Not really. I always was just kind of interested in it. Even in elementary school I was skeptical and hated the propaganda and brainwashing they pushed with the dare program. I knew something was up. When I reached middle school like 6th and 7th grade I was totally awakened to the truth about weed and drugs in general. It's also when I started caring about politics and discovered libertarianism. Didn't smoke until years later but was interested and supportive of weed since.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. #11 DefinitelyNotCop, May 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2019
    A few years back I used to play in a band and our drummer smoked a lot. I was a fanatic hater of weed and considered weed a drug (in our language we use a word that has even more negative meaning than in English). Not just that. I called people who smoke weed junkies. But my drummer used to say a lot: -dude, when you start smoking weed, we'll talk :)

When I tried it the first time I had 2 thoughts
    1. Aaaaah, so THAT'S what it's like
    2. Am I ever gonna be able to think normally again?

Month later there was hash. Deleted other drug reference - ICGreen. Now I'm here, on this forum with all you beautiful people <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I've always loved bud even the smell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. #13 The Dankmeister, May 7, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
    this describes most of the kids that were in my high school graduating class, way back when

thank goodness we have D.A.R.E.!

13. I thought they got rid of the D.A.R.E program cause they showed it was causing in increase in drug use. I have no problems with drug education but we dont go about it the right way We are to preachy and then force the students to make a statement to pledge to not abuse drugs or alcohol.

14. That program is the only reason i tried a drug. The police kept saying how you see things that arent there, subconsciously what child wouldnt want that?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. My ex's dad was the same way. Didn't smoke much at all but had 20 years growing experience. He always took a small puff though of his crop when done but that was it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. i lowkey start supporting it once i did my researching, so i never felt anti-weed, and this is way before i was smoking. alot of my friends were anti weed, only one in main friend group who smoked, then when they went to college they all start smoking

17. I love it and hate it.

18. I was sent to 3 dif drug treatment centers as a teen and young adult for cannabis use. Got kicked out of my parents house for growing on their acreage when I was 19. Still smoking and growing 21 years later. Labeled a lazy stoner my entire life.
    My moms 63 and just started using 2 weeks ago for neuropathy pain. She vapes weed till she sleeps, drinks tinctures till she can’t have a conversation and eats edibles till she is stuck to the couch. Says she wishes she knew the benefits years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Didn’t the regans come up with that or was that the just say no thing