Anyone that meditates

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by minicoupe3, Jan 21, 2014.

1. #21 Crates, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    I have meditated before. But I haven't done it in awhile. It definitely made me feel centered .. but the feeling didn't last .. 
    Helped with controlling my breathing too. 

2. And there's no certain way to meditate.. you don't have to sit indian style and say "om".  It's however you feel most comfortable and at one with yourself ... sometimes I like to laydown .. sometimes I like to sit ... I don't have a specific position.  

This thread inspired me to get back into meditation.

3. Hell yeah man. I'm glad EYE got you back into it. It's a beautiful thing.

"It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47

4. #24 Androgenicx, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    just know that any meditation is a sexual practice particularly all this 'trying'.

what you are doing is far more perverse for yourself and life around you than the kinds of things people do after 15 years of being sexually repressed

it might be 'your' body, 'your' chakras but it is not

5. Lol what?

6. Never go full retard

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You my friend are my very ignorant.

"It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47

8. not in the same universe of ignorance as you

Lol you have to explain your reasoning a little bit bro. I don't think anybody understands what the fuck you are talking about.

10. Please stay on topic.  If you have an opinion it deserves to be heard, but pointless ambiguous posts will be deleted.

Thanks for understanding.