Anyone that meditates

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by minicoupe3, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Who's deep into this? I'm trying to balance out my chakras to help with astral projecting. Got any techniques or mantras or anything worth sharing?"It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47

2. I'm deep into meditation, but don't care much for astral projection.

I learn my breathing technique from the Tao. From the Secret of the Golden Flower.
    I learned to keep peace with Zen and Dzogchen.
    I learned of the Word from the Guru Granth Sahib, from the Hindu Vedas, and from my queries into science.
    I learned of the eternal Guru from the Guru Granth Sahib, from great Hermes and from the Buddha.

If you search for enlightened states then I suggest you look in the Secret of the Golden Flower, the Tao and the Guru Granth Sahib.

3. First one cultivates compassion in ever breath. Then one cultivates silence and lack of breath, even when there is breath. The one looks inward and shuts of the senses. Then the tenth gate is realized and the nectar of bliss flows from the temple above.

4. [quote name="pickledpie" post="19381556" timestamp="1390337677"]I'm deep into meditation, but don't care much for astral projection.I learn my breathing technique from the Tao. From the Secret of the Golden Flower.I learned to keep peace with Zen and Dzogchen.I learned of the Word from the Guru Granth Sahib, from the Hindu Vedas, and from my queries into science.I learned of the eternal Guru from the Guru Granth Sahib, from great Hermes and from the Buddha.If you search for enlightened states then I suggest you look in the Secret of the Golden Flower, the Tao and the Guru Granth Sahib.[/quote]Very informative. What are your views on projection? That's basically what I want to accomplish but I heard that learning to meditate can help the process."It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47

5. Projection is to shift your awareness to a more subtle body. We are essentially multidimensional beings existing on several "layers" or planes of existence at once. Projection, in my understanding of it can occur as a lucid dream, or a legitimate concentration of awareness within the astral body, allowing it to move freely within the astral realm.

Depending on the vibration of your astral body, one might encounter certain experiences either positive or negative. The reason I do not indulge in the practice is because it is a distraction and if one is weak in their power then it can do harm to the body. The idea is that one should completely master the self before being distracted by lower experiences.

If one becomes a master, like the great master of old, then one can do incredible things simply through the astral body itself. In fact, one can create objects within this plane with the mind. This can only happen if one masters the lower realm of dreams, where our subconscious contains a lot of chaos, namely desires and attachments.

My rule is to transmute all karma, and to bring absolute clarity and control over all aspects of the self. This means to be able to manifest the highest will of God himself. As Jesus said, him and God are one. As the Sikh Gurus said, the guru and God are one.

6. Yes! I also practice a mix of Qigong and Raja Yoga. Very good stuff.

7. I would just relax my muscles starting from my feet and working my way up to my head then arms.  Focus on breath and repeat.  Your body will begin to tingle and disconnect from the physical plane.  When you have gathered enough energy, you can believe yourself to be moving, whether it's side to side, or lifting up an arm, you must find what works for you.

You cannot fear the unknown, you must be accepting of whatever comes your way.

I wouldn't say I'm a pro at astral projection, though this technique has worked for me.

8. I experience this, but never have astral projected. Though my goal is different.

9. this is how i meditate believe it or notday or night-have an alarm to go off after 30+mins-sit in computer chair with legs up on my bed, so im comfy as possible, but wont fall asleep- slide down so im half laying down/half sitting upright- breathe in a slow, balanced figure 8 pattern with eyes closed. - focus on quieting the inner voice with a technique of choice (counting, mantras, etc)- feel your self slipping away from your physical body more and more each breath. - just be. its as simple as those 2 words. once uve quieted the ego, JUST BEwhen the timer goes off, write down what you experienced. journals will help you create a path for yourself as you travel the depths of pure consciousnessSent from my iPhone.

10. To be honest, I think Astral Projection is almost the same as my Samadhi meditation. Except my awareness is upon my crown chakra.

11. So essentially on a higher realm.

I doubt that. Astral Projection is literally leaving your body and traveling in a more subtle energy/spiritual body.

13. #14 Thejourney318, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    The real truth is, at least so far as I have ever been made aware, when it comes to meditation the real key is just doing it, and doing it consistently. It's not really about some technique. Most everyone knows the basics, try to clear your mind and focus on the breath. That's it. I have had incredible experiences in meditation, visionary, just through that essential thing. Nothing to it really, just consistent practice and the progression that goes along with that.

14. To me meditation is like taking all those bodies and making them one. The subtle body exists in a more gross form than the body that is more subtle to it. My meditation is the merging of these bodies into the highest body above.

15. I'm just sayin, with astral projection you literally leave your body and move/travel.It's literally traveling around outside of your body, much more than a meditative technique.

16. Keep your breathing miniscule and your mind clear. Lay very still, on your back, arms to your sides. Let your body go to sleep and keep your mind awake. Eyes closed, pull yourself through

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #18 Xysephen, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    I view and practice meditation as so: you are driving down a long straight road, along comes a sign. You acknowledge it, but as soon as you do you pass it and keep moving on. The sign are thoughts, acknowledge them and then allow them to pass on by. Focus on the road/path and enjoy moment to moment without judgement.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Vipassana meditation is by far the best meditation I've come across.  You can find a video or two on youtube or look for some Thich Nhat Hanh books or video's, he's an amazing spiritual teacher.  This sort of material can even lead you to self realization if you go too deep :)

I don't know about astral projection, but if its this feeling of a formless electro/magnetic bliss-like happiness while simultaneously floating in an abundance of boundless infinite enrgy....then yes, it could lead to that.  That's because deep down, you ARE that! 

19. I'm skeptical with astral projection. I am a lucid dreamer and do WILDS(wake induced lucid dream) all the time and I'll be in my room and can walk around like its normal but then it'l shift into a dream world so it was never me astral projecting. Not saying it isn't real but hm with sleep paralysis and getting out of the body it's always just been a form of a dream for me

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app