Anyone that does muay thai/boxing?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by DABBING ERRL, Feb 25, 2012.

1. What kind of gloves do you guys prefer when training? I have tried 3-4 different brands of gloves including fairtex and my favourite glove by far are my windy gloves :) I use them for training and sparring. 16oz of course.

[​IMG]

What is your preferred glove?

2. I've only tried everlast lol

3. I have never tried everlast before. Any good?

4. These ones look pretty sick.

Everlast Protex3 Pro Training Fight Gloves

I dont think they make muay thai gloves though. I dont box and only do muay thai. Grabbing the plum with boxing gloves is harder then with muay thai gloves.

5. They're Preety good I've only ever bought like a 30 dollar pair though lol . The ones in the link are supposed to be the best gloves out there I heard you could punch a brick wall and not even feel it

6. As far as boxing gloves go i would get cleto reyes over everlast though. Pacman uses cleto reyes. Ive tried them and they are very nice.

[​IMG]

I wouldn't spar with them though unless you want to hurt your sparring partner lol. The ones i tried on had very hard cushion on them. I tried the actual competition glove though and not the sparring glove.

7. Yeah i got some fairtex gloves. Done muay thai for about 5 years. 3-1 as a amature. Ill post a picture of my gloves later :) I have never tried the windy though. I have some friends that train with them and they said there great. Might have to pick up a pair.

8. I,m the only boxer in my MT gym lol, everything there is windy, bags .etc so its pretty tight i,m feeling u on dat

• Like Like x 1
  9. I had some venoms but the seam broke on the inside broke which made all the padding fall out. I use some hyabusa tukoshu's now and I love them. Best wrist support Ive ever had.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ..been yeeears since I did Muay Thai. Hopefully I still got the Iron...