Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone take niacin while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mystmoore, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Like the title says... I just smoked from a little 4 day break with niacin, cardio and shower after daily and no smoking. I even took it before cardio sometimes.. I think I may get back into cardio again since my rib pain went minimal mostly from an infection I had. Cardio and niacin to keep my tolerance low since I only get mids. I topped my bowl off with QWISO I made from cleaning my grinder out and including the kief that was in it I had from the descent mids I smoke. So that mini break and whatever else I did made a nice difference. I was wondering if niacin would maybe get you higher from the vasodilation it causes. I don't mind the flush because it lasts like 15 mins. I'm gonna take one before I go tanning so I get a whole body tingle like you get from those nasty tingle lotion. Yes I go tanning because I like how it makes your brain release endorphins. I admit I like a little color as well. I do whatever I can to keep depression away... :smoke: