anyone switch from daily smoking to weekend smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCokeBaron, Sep 26, 2010.

1. I think I am gonna switch from daily smoking to smoking 2-3 times a week on weekends or Friday and weekends. Daily smoking makes it lose its touch for me and I feel like the high then becomes just something usual. Its not an issue of money, I have plenty of herb. Plus if I smoke daily I also feel a bit burned out the next day like i'm kinda out of it/a little high still. Opinions and share experiences? Some input it much appreciated, blades!

2. Yeah I used to smoke every day but now it's just on the weekends. Smoking every day got to be too much for me.

3. Trust me, throughout the week it sucks. If you feel burntout the next day just go to bed high and that won't happen. From my experience anyway. I don't know about you but being stoned all day every day is a great way to live life!

4. we all fart...:D

I just switched to smoking cigs only on the weekend, and bud only at night, instead of both, all the time.

5. I have a bunch of it left, and I plan on smoking 2-3 times a week like I said. How long does weed stay fresh for if I keep it in an airtight jar? At this rate, the weed will last me over a year.. would it still be good then?

6. You've confused the word fluctuate with flachulent. Flachulate isn't actually a word.

7. Actually its flatulence :D

8. Totally feel you on the burn-outs, those things are the most annoying thing ever. Switching to weekends is most definitely much more beneficial IMO. Going all out in the time span of a day or two doesn't give you the guilt that you would get if you did that everyday, being constantly blazed and what not.

9. I'm currently switching to weekend only from pretty much daily toking all summer. First time toking in an entire month was Friday night and it was nothing short of amazing. Take a break for like a month, trust me dude.

10. Yeah I used to be every day and if I didn't smoke within 24 hours I honestly started jonesing :eek:

haha but nah I've stopped and now I smoke just whenever. It's turned out to be twice or so a week but honestly I wouldn't mind if it was once a month