Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone stretch their ears?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Keizo, Nov 19, 2011.

1. i want to gauge my ears but im not sure where to start.. do i like go to a peircer or what?

2. I just think that shit is nasty :S

3. Went to 8g in both lobes about 2 years ago. took them out and they went back. Fuck tunnels they smell awful

4. #24 sourjello73, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Never say that again. Never say gauge your ears. Especially in hot topic. You'll get jumped. Thats the most ignorant shit ever. Its called stretching your ears. The GUAGE is what size they are. So you want to size your ears?

If you want to stretch them you need healed piercings. Just normal ear piercings. Buy a set of tapers, and shove the next size taper in your ear every month. Like this [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Taper-14G-00G-Gauges-Expander-Acrylic/dp/B005BZQFS0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1321722958&sr=8-2"]taper kit[/ame] on amazonn. Good luck...

5. you guys are fuckd

6. Yeah
    For real

This guy might fuck you up :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

7. OP is pretty cute! :D

8. LMFAO :D Sadly I am my avatar. That is my artwork.

Thanks for everyone saying stretching rather than gauging....That is for people that don't actually stretch. Thankfully I work from home so I get to have whatever I want but I sadly live on a computer 18 hours a day literally.