Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone stretch their ears?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Keizo, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Just was curious if the GC had stretches in here, I have been stretching my ears since I was 12 and I now have 7/8" but never wanted to go bigger.

:D Also, I have always done my size up stretches high as fuck

2. I've been thinking a lot about stretching my ears lately. Not sure how big I'll go, though.

3. some guys on my soccer team did, i'd be afraid of someone getting a finger stuck in it and ripping it or something haha....by stretching do you mean like a big hole in your ear like the old native americans tribes did?

4. Nah, not the crazy lip piercings or shit. I am loving my stretched ears. I do also have 13 holes :(

5. show me a picture if you could, or link me one...I have no idea what you're talking about

6. I stretched my ears myself, my ex girl friend turned me onto to it & I would go bigger every time we had a fight, we are no longer together but I do plan on goin bigger I think my ideal size is 5/8 not sure but that is my next size ..

7. #8 Keizo, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    http://i.imgur.com/AyvrV.jpg

8. yeah I'm talking about the same thing I'm pretty sure...you stretch the bottoms of your ears with large circles?

9. I had em but i decided to take them out. It's fun though and it's pretty nice you can get a lot of cool shit too Just don't rush it though take your time and be patient.

10. mine used to be 42mm and 24mm, now 2 saggy lobes and a full time job :D

11. I Have Been Thinking Of Stretching , Maybe Too An Inch Eventually .
    Still Debating Though .

12. Something like this OP?
    [​IMG]

13. I'm at 1 3/8 right now, I had to downsize a little though so probably like 1 1/4..

14. i think i went up to 6mm after pushing a pop rivet through my hole when i was baked one night... then had to take them out for school

but im going to work my way up a bit higher over the christmas holidays!

15. 7/16th lobes and a 4 gauge septum. :)

16. I hate it when guys stretch their ears. I think it's so gross.

I have my belly button, cartilage, and double earlobes pierced. I'm going to get my tragus peirced or my middle cartilage soon too but I hate needles, so we'll see.

17. I used to have a 20mm and a 18mm but I let them close a while ago. Just started stretching up my left lobe again, its currently a 16mm.

18. where im from, everybody calls them gauges.

19. i have my ears currently at an inch and spider bites on the right side of my nose. at one time when my ears were like a half inch i think i had my second holes at like 2's it was pretty sweet but i wanted my ears bigger and they began to tear into eachother O.O. i've also had snake bites but took them out and have had my septum and took it out. a local shop is offering $15 piercings might go get my inner conches as big as they can in one shot. a tip for stretching... do it in a warm to hot shower the moisture lets your ears stretch fairly easy. :smoke: