Anyone Stay Up All Night Without the Usage of Drugs other than Marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by HippiesRule420, May 26, 2009.

1. Fucking thread necromancers...

2. Yeah, few nights tbh... with friends\alone...good nights :)

3. approx 60 hours. insomnia blows....

4. Yeah, the less the I get, overall, the less I need. anxiety isnt nice..

5. Yeah, it's called bipolar disorder. I think the most I've gone is three days and that's because my brain wanted me to be high... oh yeah, and awake.

6. I used to love staying up all night when I was a kid, but now my lack of ability to sleep is maddening. It's 4am right now and I don't feel tired at all.

7. I work nights so I usually dont get up until 11:30 pm every day, and I dont crash until 5pm, so my sleeping schedule is pretty fucked up. On my days off I usually dont sleep regularly, I just take little 2 hour power naps. I'm stoned all the time lol.

It kinds sucks being up when everyone is sleeping, but at the same time its kinda cool. Nobody around to bother you, its quiet. You can just kinda chill out and do your own thing. Then again it gets lonely sometimes.

8. I occasionally go two days without sleep. Not for any reason other than the fact that I can't fall asleep. I'm a night owl anyway. I have no real complaints.
    :smoke:

9. A few days ago I woke up early (like 8am) and stayed up all day and ate a firecracker and stayed up all night, worked from 8am-4pm soo 32 hours is the longest without other drugs that I can think of!

10. I've done it a couple of times with the use of being outside.

Other times? "accidental" meth doses :cool: