Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone smoked this strain called "Kandahar"?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MJ 5HAWQ1, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Kandahar Strain Information

Got some, it's decent and quite reasonably priced. The site is saying it's an Indica but I can tell it definitely does have some Sativa in there. It's quite rare from what I can gather because I never heard of it before. Has anyone else smoked this?

2. Never seen or heard of it. What part of the country are you in? I'll have to keep an eye out for it as it looks interesting.

3. There's a clone of it that gets passed around in my area in australia. Its popular as one of the heaviest yielding cuts getting around. Smoke is good quality. Nothing extraordinary but grown properly is still very nice