Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone smoked ruderalis?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tuxx, Mar 13, 2012.

1. The title, just curious if it works and is it the same?

2. I haven't but it would not work the same. It has incredibly low amounts of thc. Its almost like ditch weed

3. Not straight, but most autos are 20%

4. Yea, but that being said maybe with a low tolerance? Maybe diff cannabinoids.

5. Only when i have run out of pubic hair to smoke....

6. NOT TRUE. A lot of seed banks cross Ruderalis with potent Indica/Sativa. If you smoked a Ruderalis cross you probably wouldn't even know it.

7. Rudedlralas dominant tho

8. May as well smoke a male weed plant.

9. I guess >_<. But still

10. I had some growing in a graveyard near me and picked it before the cops mowed it. I dried it and smoked it and it did nothing. Pretty sure it was ruderalis cause there wouldn't be sativa or indica strains growing around my hometown.

11. [quote name='"Weedity"']I had some growing in a graveyard near me and picked it before the cops mowed it. I dried it and smoked it and it did nothing. Pretty sure it was ruderalis cause there wouldn't be sativa or indica strains growing around my hometown.[/quote]

Damn. Well did it taste good?

12. Cannabis can grow in almost any environment.

13. Ruderalis is Russian so yeh

14. What? That like saying Indica is Afghani. Or Sativa is Indian.

15. I guess ill be that guy.

What the fuck is ruderalis?

16. If I heard right, its a species with relatively low thc %, but I know some growers breed or mix it with other strains for some reason.

17. What is a ruderal?

18. That isn't pure ruderalis though. What he said is true.
    Because it's auto-flowering and grows shorter than sativa or indica. These can be good traits for some growers.

19. Other than the autoflowering and plant height is there anything else worth mentioning about ruderalis?

20. and I geuss I'll be this guy..

people be smokin sum weird shit nowadays :rolleyes: