Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone smoked Bruce Lee?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ronald U. Swanson, Aug 21, 2012.

1. I cant find much on the internet about this so called Bruce Lee but I've heard two different people talk about it. There is a autoflower strain called B.Lee but i have no way of knowing if its the same.

So has anyone smoked "Bruce Lee" or B.Lee?

2. yeah man Bruce Lee is one wicked dude. he has a great philosophy about life not to mention he is a disciplined athlete. a very admirable guy.

3. I smoked him in the quarter mile.

4. I bet it knocks you on your ass ;)

5. Bruce Lee has a strained named after him? That just more proves his greatness. Bruce Lee is a boss dude. I've learned a lot from him. His writing make me think, and always wanna improve myself in every way. He is a legend in my book.

6. I thought he was dead... ??

7. this is the shit Bruce Lee smoked before he died.