Anyone smoke with their parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by averyjohnson, Jan 20, 2013.

1. #1 averyjohnson, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    Going down south in a week to visit my mom. I'm hella excited. Last time I went I didn't smoke as much as I do now, but I did share a joint with my mom. Now I'm gonna smoke my mom out haha :bongin: Anyone have any stories about smoking with parents?

2. Watching movies at home with pops. See someone shooting heroin I flinch cause I hate needles. Start talking about drugs. I mention marijuana being alright. He agrees. He buys a bag in the next 30 minutes without my knowledge. We smoke a bowl. We eat some watermelon and drink a few brews. He then proceeds to be a jackass again.

3. Every single time I've ever smoked weed my parents were there... in my heart. :love:

4. Late last year when I got caught my mom & I where chilling and she told me that she doesn't care that I smoke, I asked her if we could smoke a joint sometime, Surprisingly she agreed but I've never done it yet :3

5. Smoke with my pops all the time. My moms whole side of the family smokes . I'm 32 so it is what it is fuck it. Don't smoke nore do they know I smoke around my in-laws though.

6. My mom is awesome, she is the only one in my family(besides my brother) who approves of my pot smoking. She just(jokingly) told me to bring dank Washington bud.

7. Did your mom actually use the word dank?

I smoke with my old man when we're together, which isn't very often since I live halfway across the planet now. Our father-son activity has always been fishing... and I don't think it's a coincidence that weed and fishing go hand in hand.

8. yeah she did haha

9. Me and my real dad and step dad. And my dads girlfriend. A lot of good times! Except they smoke all my bud :/

10. I've smoked with both of my parents before. They aren't recreational smokers or anything, though.

11. On my 17th or 18th birthday my bestfriend, myself, and my girlfriend at the time all rolled up an eighth of some really dank purple in a Pineapple White Owl, those large ones in the tubes.
    We made my dad and my next door neighbor join in. My dad hit it a few times and went to bed though, lol. It was cool. And, I think we smoked again watching a movie one time out of his old one hitter. That was also, in fact, cool.

12. Hmm... that is sweet.

New question: is your mom hot?

13. Honestly? No. But she's chill as fuck.

14. my dad used to toke a lot back in the day. i've given him weed a couple times, but i never smoke with him. why?

he's a complete asshole 50% of the time

it's very frustrating to have a father who could be an awesome stoner dad, but he chooses to let his anger get the best of him at the worst of times

15. Sometimes my mom will smoke. A few hits and she's done.

16. Not mine but my with my friends dad his dad hadnt smoke in a looooong time. So basically he was geeking the hell out and started kicking the couch stand, almost breaking my friends brothers couch. Funny ass night.

17. Nah, i know they used to.

My older sister has seen both my parents smoke.

18. Me and my dad toke everyday together. We have a pretty awesome relationship.lol

19. I've gotta convince my pops to be a stoner again, he use to smoke me the fuck out when he toked

20. I smoke my mom up all the time