Anyone smoke "The Church"?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Jrgong, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I'm growing some weed called The Church by Green House, anyone smoke this yet? If so how was it?

2. itll probably be heavenly...:smoke:

3. Lol that's what I thought when I saw it, apparently Green House breeders gave some to system of a down and they're the ones who named it. Kinda interesting.

4. Yes I grew this last year and even cutting it a week early I was impressed with it enough to be in my top 10. Actually planning to grab a pack during the tude's 420 promo.
    Below is a pic of what I got from 2 with only 2 weeks veg.

Attached Files:

5. I had some of the church almost 3 years ago, the fact that i remember it after all the stuff i blazed through in that times means something! seriously though, my lungs got that cold feeling when i hit it. very nice smoke hope it turns out good

6. Have to agree with HushedHustle. The smoke does give u cold feeling. Your lungs feel like it's going to expolde after the 4/5 hit. Then right after ur eyes get low, and u begin to sink in ur seat :)

7. My friends got me to hit some before work once. Worst idea of my entire life, i could barely function

8. [quote name='"HushedHustle"']My friends got me to hit some before work once. Worst idea of my entire life, i could barely function[/quote]

lol what job?

9. Awesome strain my friend grew it a couple times and said it was easy to grow

10. Just factory work, easy job, unless your baked :D

11. If you can deal with hermies and poor germ rates and off pheno's.

12. I've smoked it and i wasn't all that impressed