Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone smoke successfully after depersonalization?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stoneroo, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Hey i just wanted to ask if theres anyone out there who was able to enjoy their weed after having depersonalization or smoking induced panic attacks?

I really am curious because i want to start up again but im afraid to after what i went through with depersonalization (really loved smoking and used to smoke atleast 10 joints a day for about 4 years and i miss it like crazy!)

2. Go easy, a little at a time grasshopper.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah i had that same problem occur after smoking for 15 years without any negative issues. It could be the weed you were getting, different strains have different effects. I tried to start back up with a weaker indica base so you get a more couch high than an upbeat cerebral high. I stopped for a month cold turkey when i suddenly kept having panic attacks from smoking and i gradually re introduced smoking after a month and i am fine now. Also drinking warm water during a panic attack seemed to help me. Hope you figure it out.

4. Did the anxiety also effect you sober? Or only when high?

5. Right when i would exhale i felt really anxious and felt panic attacks come on quickly. When the high wore off i would feel alot better. The first few weeks after quitting it would still feel like a panic attack could come on if i was in an uncomfortable place but it generally went away by months time. I was cautious when trying it again but it was fine in smaller doses.

• Like Like x 1
  6. idk im recovering from depersonalized, general anxiety disorder, and depression and it's definitely not bad!