Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone smoke before you went to school?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFourTwenty, Aug 14, 2011.

1. \tlols i used to go to hs toked out couple mornings a week and the pricipal some how knew it and he would greet me at the door with an uncany smirk on his face and ws like o shit everytime lol  never was good on my morning classes scasuse what happens when your board and stoned.....you tend to fll asleep lol

2. My 7th grade Art Teacher used to hotbox his Chevy S-10 during class. He'd just tell us to work on whatever project he wanted and walk out the side door (Side door from the room directly accessed a parking lot area that only a few faculty members used). He'd usually be out there for 5-15 minutes and come back in. Everyone in my group, including myself, figured out pretty quickly what he was doing. Anyway, after noticing a few times, my buddies and I decided to "go check on him". Most of my friends and I got to smoke with him a few times during that class throughout the semester(or whatever it was back then, can't remember, haha). The guy was a cooky as fawk hippie, but a generally nice dude. The smoking made the class much more enjoyable and he'd just get zonked out and spin pottery for an hour and not say a word usually. LOL.

3. I started getting before highschool my sophmore year and my junior and senior year I was blitzed all the time in class on weed and other unmentionables.

In retrospect I should have saved for after class. In college I still went to class stoned but I've gotta stop because its way more difficult.

4. I was so baked that i forgot i was in class and lit up a joint and then i got busted.

5. I smoked when I came home from college classes before going back, I don't recommend it. You might think oh yeah, it'll make the class just breeze right by. Wrong, it'll do the opposite, you know how weed makes time feel really slow? 

Well, your 1 hr class is going to seem like it's taking hours, it's terrible. You have to be paying attention and you'll be wondering if everyone can smell the weed on you and tell if you're high or if your teacher can. Your teacher might call on you and you might have to talk to them up close and youll get paranoid about being high. You still have to pay attention unless you don't give a fuck, in which case, why are you college anyway? You're just wasting your own money if youre going to class and not paying attention.

Basically, stay sober, the class will go faster, you'll retain more of what you learned in class, and BEST of all, you'll get higher when it's time to get high after class. If you smoked all damn day you'd hardly feel the high. Think about that.