Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone smoke before you went to school?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFourTwenty, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Well I did go to high school ;)

2. I used to do it before school because if anything EVER happened or people are like "dude what's your deal?" (happened to me once) you can be like "Dude it's 7:30 in the morning I'm fucking tired..."

:smoke:

3. Yea, good times. My English teacher would always call me out because she thought i was high.

I only remember one time when I was totally done. Having math first period didn't help things. I was laughing the whole period...

4. i went to amsterdam just before my plumbing final exams. Got stoned everyday and managed 2 pass lol

5. that makes me sad.... high school was fun high as long as i got through first period. then i went to history, where i slept until my teacher woke me up to ask questions. (go to guy in class) then co-op where we used computers and i looked up funny pictures.

i start college in 3 days, i mean ill probably smoke b4 us history... its easy

6. I actually had to take some bible classes my first semester lol... don't ask :(

I used to blazed it up and use one of those Camel Snuff little packs things(because you don't have to spit anything out, I had a disgusting phase sorry), I was high as fuck with a minty tobacco smell on me haha. This all happened throughout my first year of college, 3rd semester I started drinking and fucked it up. I'm just now finally a tad bit successful, the herb and me had good grades man. Stay away from the booze.

7. I did like every damn day in highschool. Don't expect to get much done unless you can handle yourself.

8. I had a similar hot brunette english teacher in her mid 20's like that my senior year. I was always first to her class because my previous class was literally like 2 rooms down so we would talk for about 10 minutes before everyone got there. One time she was wearing this sexy summer dress and she dropped a marker right in front of my desk and bent over real nice then she turns around and gives me like this "did you like what you see" look omg I too masturbated like a god that night.

9. #29 greenburner, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ahhaha. I wish i hada hot teacher :/

10. I did a few times last year. During the first semester I had English first period. We used to get along really well, so we would always have chit-chat before class started and things like that. Well, one day I was high and we started talking. Then we just kept talking after the bell rang. It ended up being like ten minutes later, and I ran out of things to say. So I was just standing there like, "uhh." and the rest of the class was paying attention (It was a group a year younger than me, I didn't fail the class the first time but there's a difficult situation that would take a half hour to explain which caused me to be in there.) and by the time I finally decided I should sit down, I felt so fucking weird. I remember sitting there and thinking to myself, "they know... they all fucking know right now..."

11. It was a daily routine, since fourteen.

12. Lol I love doing it. Never understood what the teacher was saying but would kick ass on essays and tests :)

13. i smoked before i left for high school since nine grade, i dont regret it :smoke:

14. I wouldn't try it before any college classes because you're paying to be there and that's your future.

15. Well, I got kicked out of school for possession, but was still allowed to take my exams to graduate (this happened 2 months before finals); so to prove a point that marijuana doesn't make people dumb, I took all my finals blitzed out of my mind.

Average for finals: 93%

Take that Babylon!

16. My buddy and I smoked a blunt on the way to our college everyday. It was my first year going and my buddy and I just started smoking everyday a couple months back so we were still getting blazed Id walk into class and just zone out a teacher asked me a question one day and I knew the answer but wasnt expecting her to call on me but she did and I completely forgot it and couldn't remember to the save the life of me. I was pretty nervous after cause I stalled for a long time haha oh wells had some great times. Also smoked in the parking alot of times before lunch happened.

17. Yeah, I went to physics baked every day and got high 80s, then I took the final sober and almost failed it. I'm planning on cutting down on smoking during the week this year, I do fine in class but I get more out of the weed if I smoke it at home and just have fun. I might pack a dugout and take a couple of tokes before each class, just get buzzed a bit.

18. I have done it several times with a vape so its more euphoric and less of a body high. Its nice practice for dealing with parents and cops. Also once you get used to it its not scary at all, I never get paranoid.

19. You can't fail AP tests anyway...........................

20. What?!?! I went to school high every single day. It was the only thing that motivated me to get my work done. Otherwise I would just sit at school thinking how much school sucked. haha