Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone seen weed like this? Black and squishy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Meadowlark, Nov 3, 2017.

1. I'd throw that out and if the rest seems fine I'm sure it is

2. It's most likely bud rot that you got sold. If the inside of the bud is slimy at all and brown like that get rid of it.

3. yea it looks strange. If its not bud rot then its some weird weed that goes yellow and somehow black exterior. Bud rot would cover the top but this stuff looks unlike any weed Ive ever seen/grown. I wouldn't smoke it personally.

4. Any bud rot I've seen works from the inside out mostly. You'll only notice a little off color from the outside but when you bust the bud open it's full of mold and slimy rot.

5. So got in touch with the guy who sold it. Apparently it's a moonrock? I guess the kief fell off when it was mixed with the rest of the weed.

I'm still hesitant, but anyone ever seen or heard of a moonrock? It's my first time hearing about it.

6. #7 bhbest, Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    Probably just answered your question. The only other real alternative is yes it's a moonrock. That's what it looks like. The outside is hash oil just not a lot of keif there so it had us all figuring it was something else at least it's not bud rot.

7. Haha damn what the hell is that? But yeah i wouldnt want that in my lungs

8. Moonrock= nug soaked in hash oil and rolled in Kief

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. moonrocks are daaaaaaank

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Well thanks for everyone's input.

I decided to try it and it put me on my ass. Glad I didn't throw it out haha.

• Funny Funny x 1