Anyone seen the prestige?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by CaliFornicater, Mar 19, 2010.

1. omg this was a sick movie!!! it was a movie about mindtricks that tricked the audience's mind! anybody else seen this?

2. Yes i have... its fucking amazing.
    Its liek the illusionist but 10x better.

3. I watched it last night...or was it this morning...shit I dunno when it was, but it was on usa...or was that F/X. Damn, but yeah I saw it recently. It's pretty awesome. Wayyyy wayyy wayy better then the illusionist.

4. Loved it.

5. Catch a bullet.

6. dope movie... christopher nolans next one looks trippy too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HilwtqaN4Gs]YouTube - Inception - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

7. I loved it. The only downside is that I was told to watch this movie after telling people how amazing I tought illusionist was. So I knew something big like in the illusionist was coming, kinda ruined it for me :S I still think its a good movie tho :D

8. i love it. never saw the illusionist but christian bale is awesome in this and fucking david bowie is in it. i also like christian bale in american psycho, harsh times, rescue dawn, the machinist, batman, t4, and hes done about a thousand other movies that guys a fuckin pro.

9. Christopher Nolan is the shit. The Dark Knight is possibly the best action movie of all time and Memento is one of my favorites. The Prestige was top notch as well. Can't wait to see Inception.

10. damn i just watched the inception trailer here: Inception - Movie Trailers - iTunes and it looks sick! christopher nolan really plays with the audience's mind and leo's gonna be awesome

11. I love this movie!! I had to see it several times to figure it all out but I love movies like that that really make you think and leave you puzzled when you walk out. Plus Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman are total bosses and Scarlett Johansen is a DIME!

12. Bowie as Nikola Tesla was some inspired casting!!

13. such an awesome movie. i talk about this movie alot.