anyone seen The Mist

Discussion in 'Movies' started by koolaidkushman, Oct 16, 2010.

1. So I just watched it and I got to say I regret watching it its a great movie but I felt hopeless after he killed the people in the car.and if j was in his position idk I just felt really.sad.and tear eyed at the end why couldn't he wait damn I need to.get it.in my head it was just a movie, why did he take the gun

2. :laughing:

I felt the same way when I saw it.

3. I was just like man this guy is such an idiot.

4. I know right? If they're going to die anyways by those creatures why kill them then and not have the chance to survive?

5. Exactly, in his situation I would just have walked out into the open and tried to kill as many as i could with the remaining bullets.

6. The Book Was Better

7. I hate that lady that was preaching the whole time, I was so glad when they killed her

8. it's because of like the symbolism in the story and shit i think like you cant see the mist so they were more afraid of what they don't know than dying so they just ended it like some pussies

9. I loved the movie except for that lady.

I thought the ending was amazing, how he kills everyone except himself then seconds later finds out hes saved.

It was kind of slow paced but I was baked and it was 4am when I was watching it so I had a very open mind at the time.

10. Probably the only time I've applauded a main character death.

Since some people missed it, they made it well-known in the movie that dying by the creatures would be immensely more painful than suicide. Bravado doesn't mean anything to a good portion of people, which made the ending tragic.

11. I like the epic scream at the end as the movie finishes, after he realized he just fucked up big time lol.

12. I guess he had control issues, I like how he waited to off himself then sees the tanks and soldiers lol.

13. The Scream was pretty epic!
    I liked the movie quite a bit actually, and that was surprising!

14. yea that was so sad at the end.he shot his whole family then he gets rescued... what a twist:eek: who seen it coming?

15. I actually liked the movie which I didnt think I would. I remember ripping something like my 20th bowl during the movie, then as he is going to pop his family and others in the car, that MASSIVE monster like 30 storeys high walks past them and I'm all damn thats one fuckn huge ass monster.

16. The thing i found most interesting on that movie was when they were all held up in that grocery store and blocked all the glass in the front...i have no idea what I would doo!! Like wtf??!! What would you do???

17. Haha, I thought this movie would be shit, like most spielberg movies (I think, right?).. anyway the mist is the bomb. Watched it ripped and it blew my mind lol.

18. ^ I agree, at the time it was released any movie similar to it was complete garbage so expectations were very low.

19. If I remember correctly, he only had enough bullets for everyone else in the car...a pretty heroic/tragic ending to a vastly underrated movie.