anyone seen alex jones new documentry End Game

Discussion in 'General' started by dog, Nov 3, 2007.

1. i think its pretty good so far its 2 and a half ours. Its about the bilderberger group, i typically dont like alex jones, but this one is good. This is all political. To me its not too conspiracy theory type stuff, its more like true this time.

lol im kinda :confused:

2. i find it funny also, its like they are acting like its not a documentry by overdoing on the acting, there really isnt much acting to a documentry
    probably more than i think anyway

3. William Cooper is who you need to search for. He exposed sir Alex before he was "shot".

4. Hmmm I didnt know that interesting..well I dunno ive always had doubts on alex hes just too ''known'' but william cooper got shot cus he tried ''runing'' from cops...But yea keywords william cooper and look up his book behold a pale horse believe me its worth it people.:smoke:

5. Hey Bill stresses to question everything he says for yourself. I've seen pretty much everything he has put out and I'm still not yet ready to confirm that he's the real deal. I would just encourage people to see all sides, do their own research, and formulate their own opinions. Hopefully as a species we are intelligent enough to come to the correct consensus before it's tko for us.

6. Jones is nothing but a shill. He's a gatekeeper to the path of truth. Don't be mislead by him! Love is the only truth.

7. i never said i believe in him dbp