Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone see the confusing CNN headline/Thread game?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Akweedman, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Did anyone else see the headline on CNN today that read "AG wants MJ doctor to stop practicing?" I first saw this shit and was like aww hell nah not some fuckers trying to get rid of a medical marijuana doctor, this might be a good fight. But then I clicked the link and I see a picture of Michael Jackson. FUCK THAT. I hate that dead ass biotch. Everyone knows what he did and how creepy he was. I mean seriously, who the fuck builds a theme park in your back yard? Thats like a pedo-nuke. Its like a whole new level of trap for kids... like some superevilgenius freak upgraded the free candy van by 100x.

Fuckin ridiculous

:smoking:

Anyone that wants to add your 2 cents feel free, this is an open book thread, whos gonna win? This *****'s been practicing. V

[​IMG]

2. So.... are you.... against pedos?

3. At first I was :confused: about this thread and then I read that part. Then I was, :laughing: so hard.

4. lol upgraded the free candy van 100%

thats gold right there