Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ridden a dirtbike high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eastlimestoner, Nov 21, 2010.

1. I do not recommend it. i did it for the first time the other day, i almost killed myself. It may have been because it was the first time. but that shit sucked, i couldnt ride for shit. Anyone been successful doing this? or atleast tried it?

2. Fuck yes many times i stayed in Carthage,_Arkansas for a summer and my lil honda was my main means of transportation i used to get blazed and ride for hours

3. why would you want to operate a vehicle while stoned, that's dangerous to yourself and others, just sayin

4. Maybe i was just to high, i will have to try to get better at it. It was fun just cruisin, but anything hard tripped me out.

5. I blame my stupid ass friends.

6. lolz i like you sir, i was not expecting that comeback!

7. one of my buddys rides and he tried to teach me, wed blaze a blunt er 2 and go ride, i crashed really hard one day, fuck my wrist up, scraped the skin off my knee. but i learned how to wheelie and i can whizz by on a dirtbike now. ladys love motocross riders man

8. Haha, i use that one for most everything. mainly because its true. hahaha.

9. oh hells yeah they do. heh. then when you pair that with the whole musician with money thing and you can get some damn chicks. :smoke:

10. I <3 my TTR-225 and riding it blazed..

11. #11 fatskunnk, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    i blaze all the time and ride im more better

420 post !! lol

12. I used to have a ttr-125. it was pretty slick for a 125.

13. hell yeah dude, the TTR series is great. I have had mine for like 7 years and it is still going strong

14. I have had mine sense 03. only had trouble one time. managed to fuck up my piston. now i got a honda crf 150 racing. its a hell of a bike for a 150.

15. Rode my Honda 450 quad and Yamaha Waverunner high a couple times. Waverunners are ridiculously fun when your high.

16. Dude, i bet. that sounds amazing.

17. i used to shred the okanogan high on my 350 all the time.....so fun

18. waverunners are retardedly awesome when youre high. whenever i ride em i cheese like a mother fucker :D

19. dude you just havto know your shit! ive been riding for years in the double digits now, and i love riding high, especially on my 2009 model kawasaki KX250F monster energy special edition race bike, maaan its a frikin beast. but then again ive been riding dirt bikes since i was 12 and have had years of motorcross racing under my belt, i definatly wouldnt advise it for someone who didnt know what theyre doing. grade A way to get yourself seriously injured or killed for that matter.

lol one time, me and a mate went out bush, he was on the back of the KX250F and i was riding, stopped for a smoke up, continued to ride and ran over this hare! i was chasing it like always chase them but this time it was on an open field and had nowhere to run and hesitated, i was going top gear 100+ km/ph. as soon as i hit it i was so surprised i really didnt expect to, so turned around and its back legs were flopping all over the place as it was trying to hop away but it was getting nowhere, haha good times good times. moral of the story, kill some small furry things. makes you feel like a man. (joking but it was damn funny)

20. I used to Live in cambodia, and I used to get blazed and drive a honda xr 250 there (motorbikes being the main method of transportation around there). Its not as hard as i first thought, but in cambodia, firstly the roads are shit so on the whole you drive alot slower, and secondly at 10 o clock at night, barely any people are on the roads.
    anyway riding high is one fun experience :)