anyone record dvd's? havin problems with my burner.

Discussion in 'General' started by its_420, May 26, 2007.

1. i just got this new computer and i burn dvd's from blockbuster with the program we bought for $100. i guess its a decrypter or somthin, its called one click dvd copy pro.
    ever heard of it?
    anyway, when i record and go to watch the recorded copy it pauses in the middle of a part or it will turn off, or it will say wrong disc....
    is there any other program that i can download to fix this or does anyone have any suggestions?
    any help is greatly apprieciated.
    its_420

2. Whoa u can burn things onto a disc....lol i have to stop being so poor and get out of the 90's.

3. I believe he means he takes the DVD off of the blockbuster disc (a copy of it atleast, the blockbuster one still works fine) and puts it onto his computer and then a blank disc.
    If thats whats happening, i have no idea how to help you, sorry.

4. Dont you need to have a dual layered DVD + DVD burner in order to do that?

5. hey guys thanks for the replys.
    blix-im gonna go to that site rite now and see if i can get anything useful off of it..
    thanks!!
    stillsmokin-im not sure but i have made like 20 movies so far and some of them just seem to skip... must be the program im using

thanks again to the replys and keep em comin if u have any better ones... i want good copys that will last and not skip or just stop.
    later

6. Blix- do you have success with that program? I've got so many DVDs I've downloaded on my hard drive that i've been wanting to burn

7. y cant u burn them? what does it say?

8. i hate to tell you man, but you totally wasted your hard earned cash.. PM me and ill hook you up with DVD decrypter and DVD shrink and you'll be set.

9. thanks man. hopin to hear from ya soon.

10. Don't pay for DVD ripping software! DVD decrypt and DVD-Shrink are all you need!... and they're both free! I rip random NetFlix DVD's using these two programs and have never experienced any delay, or skipping in any of my near-perfect copies. Now the only thing I have to do is buy more dual-layer DVD's (R9 discs). Then, you don't even need DVD-Shrink, but they're more expensive than R4.5 blanks.

-Antwan L.

11. got a link? maybe its just my burner? think it could be that?

12. yep. DVD dycripter rules.

Download dvd dycrypter and dycrypt the DVD to a folder where u know.

open up nero and choose burn dvd files

copy the dycrypted dvd files into the nero!

THATS IT!

13. but where do i get dvd decrypter at? just do a google search for it?
    im still not sure what to get ...
    -i dont have the correct decrypter obviously
    -i dont have nero
    my mom has the nero program, should i get it from her?
    any help apprieciated.