Anyone recommend a stealth grow box?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Ninjadefuse, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Looking for recommendations on a box. Any ideas? Any actually worth buying?

2. sterlite cabinet is good for micros , solid structure to work with, how stealthy r u looking for?

3. Uhm no light leak. I'm comfortable with using feels and activated carbon. I've seen so many tents/boxes advertised....I've seen the tutorials for the DIY...decided I'd be best to buy one as I don't have the tools and lack of skilled craftsmanship to know how to light proof etc...smell is primary concern. Problem is, the reviews of these products de_stroy the companies on quality of parts. I nearly pulled the trigger on the colorado grow box. Just expensive.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

4. ah ok, I am all DIY , tents seem to help because it's an all in 1 deal, but who knows I'm not a pro, just an offering of advice, not sure what your skill.level is

5. I've done indoors soil and dwc ... Do you have a well worked out design? I'd be willing to try DIY

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

6. hehe stealth isn't a problem for me I just use a closet , but I don't really keep details I just cut holes as needed, if your intention is a tent it's worth the $$$, I still lay awake wondering about light leaks ect

7. Unique-hydroponics.com sells pre-made cabinets of various sizes and prices. Light leaks and odor hasn't been an issue. My plant is almost seven weeks into flowering. It's about as noisy as an aquarium due to the air pump. Good seals but strikes me as appearing hand built. There are others on market that are visually more refined. Mine took two weeks in the mail. Tracking is an option.

Here are a few more sites with good records: supercloset.com growboxusa.com bcnorthernlights.com dealzer.com

Each of the above mentioned have multiple models to choose from. It's about find what fits your needs. Cheers to ya!

8. I have used a server case from pcgrowcase since 2013. You will have to rig up some sort of carbon filter on the back because the one they send is a joke. I just hang one of those bags of charcoal from the back on the other side of the exhaust fans. It does have great airflow. 1 intake and 2 exhaust pc fans. 4 23w cfl's. You can get an ounce + every 75 days with 1 auto strain in a 1.7 gallon square rose pot with a little training.

9. Cabinetcrop.com has by far the cheapest boxes pre made and they ship discreetly check them out and they can make custom cabs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum