Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone recognize this inside of buds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shelleyn, Jun 25, 2017.

1. first time poster, been growing for a while. For the first time one of my jack33 plants have Something weird inside the buds. At first I thought it became a hermie but there are no seeds. This plant is about a week over usual harvest time. Tricks didn't turn amber. I don't believe it's bugs or mold but can't quite figure this out. Anyone recognize anything in these pictures? Any advice is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Mate, I can't tell what you're showing us other than nice cannabis.. The buds look fine to me. I don't see any sign of mold or critters. I hope others agree, but perhaps you'll get a diagnosis. Good luck.

3. Thanks for the response. I was hoping it was nothing but many of the buds had this strange lighter almost ball like appearance inside the buds. I tried to get close up pics but maybe it's not showing it well. I've trimmed many of these plants and this is first time it looked like this. I have been cloning for quite a while without a mother so maybe there's some type of mutation? Not sure if that is even possible. There is just something odd with this specific plant.

I'll let it dry and try it out anyway. Thanks again for trying.

4. were those buds in the middle, lower of plant? I've had that before. It's immature bud that's lived it's life pretty shaded.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

5. These lighter areas are within entire plant. Even the huge top cola. It's really strange. I will dry and try it and see what happens. I harvested it at over 10 weeks cause none of my other jacks have taken that long. I saw mostly cloudy trichomes so I'm surprised There would be immature leaves. Hopefully the smoke is ok. Lol