Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone read your high posts sober?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by milehighhh, Oct 13, 2008.

1. or read your sober posts high?

2. lol yea man... when i read my high posts sober i find myself wondering wtf i was talking about half the time:smoking:

3. what sober posts?

4. half the reason i post while high is so i can go back to it and laugh or be like :confused:

5. I dunno I'll check this post in about an hour though :smoke:

6. I am trying to figure out which of you is posting sober so I can understand what I think of your sober posts high, I think...........

7. Sadly as of lately all my posts are made and read sober. :mad:

8. This must contribute to the somber tone of your post.

9. Haha, very true.

10. dude.... same ill post some of mine earlier

11. Haha i love reading my high posts like four hours later and just think...what the fuck was i trying to say there.

12. My girlfriend's parents are in town, and they're having this very animated discussion about how this dead mouse they found above the washer and dryer (earlier) got there. My girlfriend is so grossed out, it's ridiculous. But yeah, a moment of silence for the mouse. :(

13. man, I don't know why but that sounds exactly like the shit my parents would talk about. they recently got done trapping raccoons because they were afraid they would kill our big ass cat. But after they caught like 6, they saw a bunch more just watching them and gave up...I really wanted to laugh at them but ya know...

14. Sometimes when I'm high, I post a bunch of the same word in a row, and I know that I just start thinking about something else than come back and continue on and than I do it again haha.