Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone read whilst high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobby82, Aug 4, 2011.

1. i read magazines while im munching on captain crunch. pretty cool shit

2. #42 dethklok11, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same. I read the same sentence 5 times in a row and dont notice so im stilly happily reading the same shit. Then i dont remember it when i finally read the next sentence.

3. I read high all the time...currently re reading Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk....every detail is super vivid when reading stoned...

4. #44 DaFt VaDer420, Aug 4, 2011
    Awesome quote....would give rep but using mobile app...

5. Vegas is one of my all time favourites, but at the moment im rocking some Hell's Angels.

6. Same thing with me, it definitely takes me 50% longer to read a page when I'm high, but I absorb all of the details so vividly, it is totally worth it.

7. Report back and let us know how it went :D

8. I wish i could but when im stoned i just cant get into a good book. Its like im reading the words in front of me but my mind is saying "FOOOD, TTTVVVV, NNAAAPPTTIIMMEE". Then about 5 mintues later ill remember that there is a book in front of me. But believe it or not one of my favorite things to do high is read grasscity. I guess it just has to be something im interested in because i read "the cannabis grow bible" stoned as fuck end to end, and i dont even grow.

9. i read hightimes when blazing, any magazine is good high, mostly cause of all the pictures and small articles, you only got to concentrate for a short period of time.

10. I try to read every day while baked. I feel like if I motivate myself to focus sometimes while I'm high it prevents me from getting burnt out and lazy when I'm sober

11. #51 TrueNirvana, Aug 4, 2011
    Well do you enjoy reading while Sober? Maybe that's why.

12. It's supposed to be about God and faith and Jesus and stuff, but I like to read it as if it's trying to explain Ancient Astronaut Theory instead. :smoke:

13. Currently reading Fingerprints of the gods by Graham Hancock. Some seriously interesting shit.

14. I love the Chronicles of Narnia, my BF was talking about Encyclopedia Brown last night , we are getting old .

15. I read a bunch of philosphy books like bertrand russell, descartes, montaigne, plato, and new guys like sam harris. Great stuff while high