Anyone prefer joints?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vinny chase, Apr 4, 2011.

1. So im a usual glass only kind of guy, but I like trying new things while smoking so every once in a while i'll roll up a j for me and my room mates to share. It was good, but I didnt realize how much more of the taste of weed you get in your mouth compared to using glass. I smoke in my car everyday, and the smell usually goes away pretty easily, but I went out to my car this morning and it still reeks from last night's joint. I know it is like constantly burning and it sorta wastes weed and stuff, but my question is how many blades actually prefer joints when compared to other ways to smoke? For now I think ill just stick to glass :bongin: cheers

2. Even with all the high dollar glass ive collected over the years, a humble J at the end of the day just takes the cake for me.

If I'm trying to conserve bud I'll bust out the tubes but today I think I'll go twist one up, maybe two:D

3. Hey man, i LOVE joints. they burn so slow..

I go over to my boys house every weekend and he has this rule in his room "My house My way of smoking". And his way just happens to be a bong that kills the shit out of bud. i swear we'll go through a gram in one rotation.

So yes i HIGHLY prefer joints :D

4. i used to but a joint is no way to smoke danks. :rolleyes:

5. Everytime man, ya can't beat a good old joint.

6. Joints are my favorite way to blaze but I've cut back on em because they just are as economical and you get more mileage from a bowl/bong

7. Joints, all the way.

8. Don't care for joints. I roll one before I head out for the road though lol.

9. Joints are portable
    Blunts are ritualistic
    Glass is straight to the dome
    Edibles is a mystery bag at a carnival

Whatever the weather allows determines what shoes I'll wear. But if it's my choice, joints.

10. if i have excess dankage a joint is perfect for tasting the mj

11. I'm definitely a glass guy. I just invested in an illadelph so i use that all the time. There is nothing better to me than ripping it in the morning after I've cleaned it and put in new water. I just got some beeline hemp wick and adding that has been awesome. One of my dudes rolls joints all the time and he has definitely given me an appreciation for joints I didn't have before. You can do some pretty cool shit with them. But for me, it's glass all the way.

12. Paper planes!

13. One day I would prefer my spoon pipe, another day my bubbler, next my ROOR, followed by a blunt or edibles.

I like to be a well rounded toker when it comes to smoking methods.