Anyone playing Starcraft 2??

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Captain Canada, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Does anyone on GC still play SC2? If so, anyone up for some team games?

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Jon_Snow, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    I've been considering it greatly, but I'm not completely sure if I should drop that much money on it or not. I don't like spending a lot of money on games I'm not totally sure I'd like.

3. [quote name='"TerryTheToker"']I've been considering it greatly, but I'm not completely sure if I should drop that much money on it or not. I don't like spending a lot of money on games I'm not totally sure I'd like.[/quote]

You could always pirate it to see if you like it or not.

4. This is very true. I've been looking at more videos of it on YouTube, and I think I'm just going to buy it as soon as I can, but I think I will torrent it to check it out first just in case.

5. #5 Jon_Snow, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Just bought Starcraft 2 today, installing it right now. I'll get get my battle.net ID or whatever up here once I've played the campaign and excelled in multiplayer a bit.

6. How are you liking the game bro? What race are you using, and what league you in? PM me your account name and character code and let's play!

7. why even bother torrenting sc2 when its 50% off right now.. 29.99

8. Very sorry about not responding for a long ass time, haven't been really playing much until recently(I sucked so much in the beginning that I wasn't having fun at all, lol), but I've recently gotten back into it, so if y'all are still interested, let me know and I'll get everyone added and shit. I'm still in the practice league(heh), but I'm catching on pretty quick now. Been playing Protoss mainly, buy I'm really starting to dig Zerg now.

9. also just got this, still learning but i'd be down to play. also know of a few other GC'ers who play

10. PM me your character name and code if you want Easy and I'll add you when I get home.

11. I'm also playing Starcraft 2 cause it's te best game ever created IMO. I'm in class ATM an I wanna play so bad.

I'm a high Gold Terran, but I beat plats steadily in custom games. Just takes practice an multitasking and I'd be glad to help any newbies lookig for some tips to improve.

Name: MCWhiteHaze
    Code: 627

Add me and let's play.

12. I watch a couple hours of SC2 a day, but I dont play much. I am bronze but surprisingly know a lot about the game, just cant implement it.

13. Ehhh anyone can theory craft, but my everyone can actually play. If you understood the game fully you'd be in GM. The game is like a chessboard, you have to move and react. It's interesting, I fucking love Starcraft 2. Loooooove it. Oooohhh.

And btw, DeMuslim has turned into a Terran god practicing in the EG house in Korea. So awesome.

14. In no way did I say I knew everything or remotely anywhere close.

I was just saying for as long as ive been following it and playing, I know more then prob the average bronze player. at least about the esports scene

15. [quote name='"tnarugby"']I watch a couple hours of SC2 a day, but I dont play much. I am bronze but surprisingly know a lot about the game, just cant implement it.[/quote]

Same here man. I'm mid-rank Silver League(but I really shouldn't be, I just got out of practice league a week or so ago and have only won 3 games) myself, but I watch it so much that I really should be better than I am. PM me your info if you want and I'll add you too.

16. i didnt mean any hostility in that post, sorry bud.

but yea, its good you know a lot about the mechanics, if you just practice more and implement them youll be high plat/diamond very quickly