anyone playing any good MMOs?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Piff91, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Hey anyone playing any solid MMOs lately? I might play GW2 when it comes out but honestly the release date is way too close to the beginning of this coming simester so I don't wanna just start a new MMO then. Was thinking of getting back into EVE but idk how it is since I've last played (about 6 months). I got pretty decent on TERA but idk how that is now

2. Been a long time since I've played any but look up Vindictus. It's ran off of half life source engine or something like that, or maybe some good ol Gunz.

3. Im gaming out on FFXI, Im having alot of fun but it might not be your cup of tea. There are a bunch of old ones that you can get into that are fun but noone ever looks at them.

4. I'm going to be getting back into FFXI soon, i just know it. It's been over five years since I've left the game, but I've never been able to get over how much I loved and cherished the time I spent in that community, even though I never bothered with the endgame. The whole experience was just that good.

5. How is FFXI now adays? played for a few minutes at a friends house a loonnggg time ago when it was kinda new, it felt really slow paced but i was younger at the time, now i can look past more things lol.