Anyone played The last of us ?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Uktoker117, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Ok first off i just want to say this game is awesome i was hooked on it when i first played it on normal mode the only time i took a break was to take a bong hit cause this game is fucking awesome when stoned and its scary as fuck definetly worth £20 and that's not even mentioning the multiplayer I know its old but just wanted to share it as its such an awesome game I haven't played the remastered version on ps4 yet either.

2. I got the Remastered version for my PS4 and I loved the game, I beat it so I don't really play but it was definitely a 10/10 game.

3. I played in ps3 hardest mode. was difficult but one of the best experiences ive ever had. I enjoyed it immensely.

Its so good when i get a ps4 in 5 or 6 years ill probably buy it again!

I got the same version and it BLEW MY FUCKING MIND! The voice and CGI acting was phenomenal, I really felt the emotion of the story. There are very few games that get that kinda of reaction out of me and this is one of them. The game play itself is so edgy and exhilarating and also challenging. Def one of my top 10 favorite story mode games, and sorry if I sound like I have a boner over this shit but its cause I sincerely do.  

5. I havent tried the remastered version yet i gotta wait til christmas to get ps4... oh well

The infected used to shit me up pretty good tho xD 

6. Don't game too often, but I played The Last Of Us Remastered on my brother's PS4 and it was crazy. Clickers pissed me the fuck off but the game was amazing and I was super interested in it so I literally played it nonstop until I finished it haha.

The part with the giraffes was awesome 

7. It was good until I got stuck. Haven't really had the interest to get back to it ever since.