Anyone play the stock market?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nerd139, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Me to

• Like Like x 1
  2. Prince Smokdaweed also buy AMD stock at 6 dollar in 2012. Goes down, Smokdaweed sells at 4 and change. Goes all the way down to 2s later for years. Fucking bloodsucker. Then bloodsucker decide company good and now in 30s. This is why Smokdaweed stick to weed. Smokdaweed never let go of not buying Amazon in 2001 when thought about as youngun. Too late now. At least marijuana never let down.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Idk why but I read that in a Jamaican accent lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I've had some BTC from when it was under $200 that is now over $10,000..
    You guys should have bought BTC, and probably still should..

I should have bought all I could :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spend about a hundred a week. Long holds.

BL

• Like Like x 2
  6. Why are you referring to yourself in third person? it sounds stupid dude :confused_2::laughing:

7. Free Hat doesn't agree. Free Hat liked the style of the post. Free Hat appreciates different ways of expressing one's thoughts because variety is important. Brewsnweed666 should take a lesson from Free Hat...

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I havent gone through all the posts but this has grown faster than my other threads. That's pretty nice! I was hoping this would become a popular thread so hopefully many more posts to come :love-m3j:.

Ive been studying the market and I have gotten very good at guessing out it's movements. I figured there's gotta be a bunch of other people on here who play or would wanna play and this could be a place to discuss predictions and help each other out

• Like Like x 2
  9. Read it with a Jamaican accent lol I’m tellin u it works lmao

• Like Like x 1
  10. Say bacon with a jamaican accident, then read the spoiler.

you just said beer can with an English accent

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. SLV chart insane since June 1st. Could make/lose massive money on the futes. Just need crystal ball and balls of steel.

slv - Google Search

12. As my broker once told me, if we start trading in gold and silver, we be fucked...

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. True! But most sell there gold when it's high. After they make 25-40% profit. Might see the market go up and metals. Shit buy I bought some silver and it up 6% since I bought it and about the same with gold. I just have a strange feeling about United pot smugglers. Aka ups

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. I did the same in a Cajun accent.

@Nerd139, absolutely a great thread. I was thinking of a Pot stock type thread once but wondered if it would conflict or break a rule somehow. You have the right plan with this one.

15. 6% is good to make in like one day of trading..

I can't imagine holding something long term I thought would make 6% or even 40%..
    How much leverage do you have to use on that to make some real money? bunch..
    In 10 years the $$ dollar will be down another 20% so do you take that into account?
    You have to make like 3-5% per year just to maintain your purchasing power..

It's more of an all or nothing thing for me boys.. Either I loose what became a small country house worth of value, or I retire to my sailboat for the rest of my life with zero fucks given..

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Well my savings account is at .02%...

So I got that going for me...

• Like Like x 3
  17. All the pot stocks have run up tremendously already. I know they can go higher, but the time to get in was years ago. Same with BTC.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I think this dudes a khajiit [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. [​IMG]

Yeah baby..

• Like Like x 1
  20. I mean it was $6/coin in 2012. Come on.

• Like Like x 1