Anyone play poker?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hub_Deezy, Mar 12, 2008.

1. I basically play poker for a living and have been doing so successfully for 4 years now. I find that when I am stoned I play a much more discipled game (especially when playing online). I have tons of friends in the online poker community who smoke pot and say it's won them hundreds of thousands of dollars because of it. Anyone else have any similar experiences or interests?

2. whats the best online poker thing i can put my credit card on and play?

3. As far as sites go, if you live in the US then you can pay on Full Tilt Poker, Pokerstars, Absolute Poker, Bodog, and Doyle's Room. If you live outside of the US, you can play on almost any online site. I personally play exclusively on Full Tilt and Pokerstars. You can guarantee that your money is 100% safe there.

4. hey im new to gc but been lurking a while. i think that's really cool that you make a living playin poker. i play a good amount mostly just online but haven't been able to really get a steady profit going.. i experimented with cash games a while that didn't work out and ive been doing alright with sngs. do you play cash, tourneys, or sngs?

5. My poker game suffers quite a bit when I am high, lol. When I am high I can't just sit at the tables like I can when I am straight.

I play on Bodog just because I can use the same bankroll for sports betting and poker alike.

6. I play cash, tourneys, and sngs. I mainly play NLHE cash on Full Tilt and tournaments on Pokerstars. It's nice to have found something I can do that I love and be able to make $$$$$ like I wouldn't at a real 9-5.

7. I used to play poker quite frequently. Last year and the year before I always had money online and played tournaments with friends and occasionally went to an underground card room. Sadly I have only played live high one time. And this one time we were playing .50 1 Cash I started with $40 and left with $200. Was great. Now I just don't have the spare cash. Graffin13 on pstars and FuglyFungus on FT if your looking to to stake someone. ;)