anyone play airsoft?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by krowe, Nov 14, 2012.

1. hi im new to the forum and i was wondering does anybody play airsoft ? if you do you ever play while high

2. I used to play a lot but since I moved into the city I can't really do it anymore. I plan on playing again this summer and bringing some weed haha

3. Me and a bunch of kids i work with all just bought some airsoft guns and were gonna start playing all the time considering its really inexpensive fun. Ive never played stoned tho and dont plan on it cause i cant smoke now.
    But i used to play paintball like every weekend but stopped when i couldnt afford it anymore and that ive played bakeddd it was super fun running around the feild blitzed. I imagine airsoft would be too if i could burn.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 miahwatkins, Aug 10, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
    its about 5 or 6 of us in ous school who play. i am gettin a G&G GR-16 A2 in about a month.
    post pics of guns, list upgrades and places where u play.

5. #5 sophia emmly, Oct 31, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
    Since airsoft guns are cheap and fun, we plan to play them all the time. I have never played stoned since I cannot smoke now. When I could no longer afford it, I stopped playing paintball every weekend and loved running around blitzed on the field. What is hop-up airsoft? If I could burn, airsoft would also be fun for me.

6. I want to get into it, but decent airsoft versions of SG553s are expensive.
    And VP70Ms are literally impossible to find. Both real and airsoft versions.

7. No, but I want