Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone party while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thestonednightowl, Feb 11, 2015.

1. When I was 19 I used to go out and party a lot high and then drink after it always had a positive effect and I found the high kept me from getting out of control drunk also (which was awesome) I am 22 now and was thinking of starting to party with weed more again considering we get a lot of sativa strains round here. So do you guys party high a lot?

2. no because weed usally slows me down and that's the complete opposite of what i want when i go party

3. No I don't party like I used to anymore, but you keep on keepin on slugger, it's a young mans scene after all.

4. Alcohol is for my partying, weed is for the comedown/hangover

I get really quiet when I'm high, complete opposite when I'm drunk. Parties are too social for my high mind

[​IMG]

5. I'm always high
    so yes, i party high
    ain't no thang. shit, i chill on indicas at parties and can still talk good. ill probably be seen asleep somewhere sooner or later tho, just to be woken up by someone saying wassup and im just there ona random throne lol

6. Of course.  I mean, not anymore, I'm in my 30's and don't "party" much.  Unless hitting the gravity bong and watching "Tremors" counts as a party, if so I partied my ass off last night.  I don't really drink much anymore, maybe once a month I'll get in the mood and pick up a 6 pack.  But when I was younger, it wasn't a party without weed and beer.  And not this nice kush I get these days polished off with a tasty microbrew, I'm talking Mexican brick weed and Milwaukee's Best.  The Beast.  

Lol... here it was  mexican brick with a sportpack of Schmidt.

8. Ahhh the old days with MB or Old Mil and Columbia Gold.  

Yeah buddy!

9. Around here my friends and me would always put in some money and get a few gram of some bud and Budweiser. Call a few friends over and usually have about 7-10 people chilling around a fire drinking on the weekend. if you call that a party not some much anymore tho

Sounds like a party to me. :hello:

11. #11 SteamRolled, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    Ehh, I usually smoke after the party. I don't know about you, but whenever I smoke at a party I become mellow and that's not what I want when I'm at a party.. Drinking AND smoking is a no go for me.. It never ended well for me in the past when I mixed the two. But to each their own. I took shots and smoked two blunts, 30 minutes later I literally felt like I wanted to die and passed out haha. Don't mix the two or you'll regret it and wake up at the house the next day.. Lol funny story but I drink and get into the zone at parties, then afterwards when I start sobering up I hotbox on the way home with some homies :).. Good times

12. It depends entirely whether or not you consider yourself comfortable in social situations. If you tend to have anxiety and don't really trust yourself being high in a social setting, don't fucking do it. Consider this before you walk into a party high off your balls and having panic attacks from all the people around. 

13. I'll always roll a few pre rolls for any party, then have a cheeky smoke or two somewhere. I'm not a big drinker, so I'd take a joint over a beer any day of the week. Latley most of the parties I get invited to are held by stoners so we all just get super baked and hardly any of us touch a drop of alcohol. It's awesome  :smoking:

14. Yup,..Course I worked at a huge gay dance club in the late 80s early 90s in my 20s and it was way fun and lots of things happened there..smoked while working smoked while out dancing more so than drinking ..

15. Step 1: Hydrate

Step 2: Smoke up

Step 3: observe the amazing ability to self moderate your alcohol intake, and thus vastly improving overall partying experience/performance

Step 4: continue hydrating

Never, EVER, smoke after drinking profusely. Unless you like experiencing the axial rotation of our fine planet first hand.

16. I love to eat edibles before going to raves or big festivals and try to chug down a couple energy drinks so the edible doesn't knock me out and I always found it to be a perfect bliss of getting really baked but have a massive load of energy. Makes the night so much more mysterious and just numbs your body so you can dance more. Also dabs are fun at parties!!!! Always love dabbing out the Djs!!! They get funky with it 😉

17. Is this a serious question?! :laughing:

18. depends what im high on..weed? LOL yeah right, maybe if i got enough alcohol in me too,  but just weed? no thx jeff.

19. Obviously, it's not much of a party if you aren't toking.

20. Working on too many degrees to party these days. Now it's get togethers to share test answers and "shot per right answer" study sessions. Weed is for decompressing and hangovers.