Anyone own or have any experience with the piece pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by jackdaniels51, Jul 2, 2009.

1. I saw it on grasscity and I'm pretty sure this is the pipe for me. There aren't many reviews on it though and I did a search but couldn't find much.

2. Make your own review then, man. Only one way to see if it works well for you:smoke:. I prefer glass over metal tho, imo.

3. Looks decent, but imo seems a bit steep for something so small that probably heats up. Why not get a decent spoon?

4. I'm looking for something smaller and more discreet. Also, I like the stash area of the piece pipe.

5. I had one of these!

You can take them anywhere, no trouble.. only problem is that it gets super hot. Mine was brass (and assuming they are the same) got really hot after just a few hits. Almost too hot to put back into my pocket ;).

I would get a skeleton pipe if I were you mate. They are tiny but because of the design, give a super cool smoke. Also.. Cheap :D

6. Sorry double post..

But I also just saw that was selling for £30? My little pipe was £8 :O
    DON'T buy it at that price, look around and you can get pipes which are almost exactly the same as that but less than half the price.

7. Yeah I've seen similar ones for $5 at flea markets.

But if you're going for discrete try a cigarrete style one hitter or cig tubes, honestly if I saw someone putting those in their mouth I'd be like wtf are they doing

8. Exactly! Looking around at festivals, some pipes go for £1 a pipe, which is something like a buck 50 USD?

Being discrete is one thing, so a ciggy pipe is very good for that.. but remember the smell also! I've been busted before regardless of smoking behind a big building.. the smell went right out into the street and of course.. a cop walks past and follows the smell.. found us and took us to the station.

Nothing was every found on us (left it where we were smoking lol) and then we finished up our smoking sesh like 20 minutes later lol. Still.. could have been a lot worse and I always think about the smell and who is up wind / down wind etc now.

9. It's 30 USD, not 30 GBP. Where did you find it for 8?

Can you still smell the weed when it's closed? If so, how bad?